what a let down - stupid droid

nateccnn

Reaction score
So Im on a flight from Nebraska to Salt Lake. I whip out my Droid and Im lile...haha look at me...my droid is so much cooler than everyone elses phone. Everyone around me whips out their own Droid. Damn...I thought I was so special.

We had a root party though.

Nate

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Im on a flight from Nebraska to Salt Lake. I whip out my Droid and Im lile...haha look at me...my droid is so much cooler than everyone elses phone. Everyone around me whips out their own Droid. Damn...I thought I was so special.

We had a root party though.

Nate

Nice Story....bad title. :)

iPirate

Reaction score
how many people? I've only seen a few Droids out and about...

cosmonaut

Reaction score
Now that Walmart sells the Droid I am sure there will be many out there before long.

OP
N

nateccnn

Reaction score
G
how many people? I've only seen a few Droids out and about...

4. The guy next to me and the husband wife team behind me. The husband was rooted and I think I convinced the guy next to me to root. I tried to get him to let me just do it. LOL

Im gettin ready to root one in the bar now. Shes a little nervous though. We are reading up on droid forums tryin to show her what its about.

Droids are everywhere man.

Nate

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I see more Droids than iPhones.

darreno1

Reaction score
Good to hear. I know at least 3 people with them. They are pretty popular as almost everyone who eyes my phone know what it is.

jcardona1

Reaction score
you guys shoudl have had a race, to see who can get the most FCs in 3 minutes. or see who can knock off 20% of their battery life the quickest lol :D

Diordna

Reaction score
My brothers friend has one and I've seen another guys droid just laying on a table in a bowling alley. BOTH other droids are not in good condition at all, it breaks my heart lol
My phone has always been naked too but is in perfect condition but I have yet to see someone elses droid in good condition.
These people are the people that have NO idea what this phone can do........ 0.0

I shiver at that thought, and I'm very thankful I'm not like that lolol
Therefore my 90+ dollars a month sees a LOT better use than them ;)

BostonDan

Reaction score
you guys shoudl have had a race, to see who can get the most FCs in 3 minutes. or see who can knock off 20% of their battery life the quickest lol :D

Sorry but I no longer own an iPhone ;)

I laughed at this because I thought to myself (coming from a Blackberry Storm2) - hmmm.. if I want to knock out 20% of the battery of the storm2, I can just reboot the damn thing 3 or 4 times in 5 minutes.

:)

Cheers,
B.D. (no it does not stand for Banana Dancing! :icon_ banana:)

smargm

Reaction score
I live in Australia and have never seen anyone else with the droid I feel special when everyone whips out there iphone and i whip out my droid. "WTF Is that thing?" "It's a droid""Oh some Iphone copy" "Yer, mate sigh.....".