What a great device

HK-47

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I admit I'm a gadget nut and an early adopter of "toys". But, I am also faithful to the devices I buy. I have been using a Garmin IQ 3600 since it first came out. This has been my GPS, ebook reader, game, mobile office (with Dataviz), photo viewer, movie viewer, PDA, scheduler - you name it. I got an LG Glimmer to augment some of these duties - but the IQ3600 still "hung in there" with the new phone. The children have iPhones, I liked the Palm Pre, but these devices could not do all of the things I wanted. I held out for two years waiting for the NuviPhone from Garmin only to be disappointed but it's technology mismanagement. Finally, one single device to do it all! Or, as the ads say "Droid does". I'm hooked on the Droid (and I did the "smart thing" of buying one for my wife at the same time I got mine).

Great forum - so many smart people helping everyone. This is a great place.

HK-47

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
!!! Welcome "HK-47" to DroidForums !!!

Yes, this DROID is an Amazing Device !! We are only starting to learn the full potential of what Droid Can Actually Do!! I am sure we are in for many improvements on an already spectacular device.

We hope you enjoy your time @ DroidForums!! It's Great to have you here too !!!