1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"What A Goal!" for free on play store

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by kiradishira, Aug 10, 2012.

1. kiradishira

kiradishira New Member

Hi everyone,
    I and a friend of mine have developed our first casual game about soccer freekick: What A Goal!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.come.WhatAGoal

Gameplay:

Swipe the soccer ball to kick. The longer the swipe the harder the kick.
    Tilt your phone back towards a vertical position to kick the ball up higher.
    Tilt your phone forwards to a horizontal position to kick the ball down lower.
    Rotate your phone to the left or right to add even more spin to the ball for a super curve!

What do you think? can we have some feedback?
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Pretty fun game. Haven't got the spin going yet. I did have a problem on this screen. No matter where I tapped, it didn't pull up my keyboard.
    [​IMG]

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS
  3. kiradishira

kiradishira New Member

Hi man!! Thank you for support! I repeat that this is our first game so surely we can do better things.
    In that screen is shown the best result of the player who has played to "hit the target" mode. When you play to "hit the target" you will make a record and here it will be displayed.
    Follow the tutorial to understand well how to use the effect: you must incline your device laterelly and the maximum effect you will notice when the ball is lower (device parallel to ground, if the device is ortogonal to ground you will not notice di effect even if you tilt the deveice laterally).

Sorry for my english and thank you everyone for the support!!!