wet screen protectors?

psupride

Reaction score
I ordered a skinomi screen protector in anticipation of the TB. How do the posters here feel about wet screen protectors? I'm a bit nervous now, as I have heard of water damage issues associated with them. Are they that much better, then say, a seidio screen guard?

ridobe

Reaction score
I ordered a skinomi screen protector in anticipation of the TB. How do the posters here feel about wet screen protectors? I'm a bit nervous now, as I have heard of water damage issues associated with them. Are they that much better, then say, a seidio screen guard?

I put the zagg screen guard on my Eris, Incredible and wifes ipad and love it. Had no problems.

edited to add: Oh, and I'll get one for my TB

OP
P

psupride

Reaction score

I put the zagg screen guard on my Eris, Incredible and wifes ipad and love it. Had no problems.

edited to add: Oh, and I'll get one for my TB

so the solution seeping into the screen through the edges isnt a common problem?

banderbe

Reaction score
I put a zagg on my Droid 1 and it looked awful. I'd never use one again.

The simple plastic screen protectors you get when you buy the phone from Verizon are fine and look WAY nicer.

OTOH, the TB is supposed to use Gorilla Glass I thought? No need for a screen protector then.

kabeeo

Reaction score
I have s skinomi on my Droid 3 and love it. I did use the liquid when intstalling but not much of it. It looks and feels great.

dustin

Reaction score
I used wet screen protectors (on my 3rd 1 on my TB) and I had no problems at all. And mine is kind of soft rubbery instead of the hard plastic they sell @ Verizon, which doesn't get those annoying scratches after time. I actually had to use soapy water, highly recommend to turn your phone off. And a NO bubbles or fuzz either.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

chukeee

Reaction score
I used the one Verizon sells. Have to tell u. It was murder getting off. It took me 2 hours to clean that adhesive thats between the glass and the screen protector off the glass of my screen. Maybe the heat and humidity down here in Florida had something to do with it but I will never use it again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
I've used zagg for all my phones. I love them. The only issue I have is the price. But a great product. Water wasn't an issue.

Sent from my thunderbolt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I also have a zagg protector on my TB and love it. Have always used one on my touch screen phones and it is AWESOME! Easy to install and totally durable and it doesn't affect the feel when you swipe or anything.