Wet PHONE HELP

bongeri

Reaction score
so my problem is my phone wont charge or turn on, i was sleeping one night and i tipped over my cup; i went to bed thinking my carpet would just dry. i woke up to my phone in a small puddle of water on my nightstand. My phone (a galaxy s3) worked the rest of the day but the battery was depleting faster than normal, i charged my phone periodically throughout the day but eventually it died. And now it wont charge or turn on. ive tried rice but it doesnt seem to work. i made the mistake of turning it on and charging it but i fiigured since it was working id be ok. The water damage indicator has stayed white but i cant check the internal one because i dont have a philllips screwdriver, any ideas would be appreciated

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Take out the battery and put it and the phone in a small sealable box with a couple of those packets that come with new shoes and other new items that help wick away moister. Let it set for a couple days and try it out.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
I didnt read your whole post. You may be too late. Should have never applied power until it was sufficiently dried out...sorry :-(