1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wet PHONE HELP

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by bongeri, May 1, 2013.

1. bongeri

bongeri New Member

so my problem is my phone wont charge or turn on, i was sleeping one night and i tipped over my cup; i went to bed thinking my carpet would just dry. i woke up to my phone in a small puddle of water on my nightstand. My phone (a galaxy s3) worked the rest of the day but the battery was depleting faster than normal, i charged my phone periodically throughout the day but eventually it died. And now it wont charge or turn on. ive tried rice but it doesnt seem to work. i made the mistake of turning it on and charging it but i fiigured since it was working id be ok. The water damage indicator has stayed white but i cant check the internal one because i dont have a philllips screwdriver, any ideas would be appreciated
  2. Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury New Member

Take out the battery and put it and the phone in a small sealable box with a couple of those packets that come with new shoes and other new items that help wick away moister. Let it set for a couple days and try it out.
  3. Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury New Member

I didnt read your whole post. You may be too late. Should have never applied power until it was sufficiently dried out...sorry :-(
  4. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Also keeping it under a lamp, not to close, and adding some uncooked rice will help.
Search tags for this page
galaxy 3 got wet and wont charge

galaxy s4 got wet

galaxy s4 got wet and wont charge

galaxy s4 got wet wont charge

got samsung galaxy s4 wet now wont charge
my galaxy s4 battery got wet

my galaxy s4 got wet

my galaxy s4 got wet and wont charge
my phone got wet and wont charge android

s4 got wet and wont charge

samsung galaxy got wet not charging