wet bionic

cwsjr

Reaction score
I recently dried out my bionic from the wash and every thing is working except no G and bad battery life 4+ hours. Did factory reset (settings- battery-android OS=60%?

OP
C

cwsjr

Reaction score
guide to use RSDLite to install the .246 ICS

Thank you for your response to my post. I followed you instructions and reloaded the ICS. Time will tell if battery issues are cleared up. I will visit Verizon for a new sim card to see if it clears up my 4 G issues. Thank you for you clear instructions!
God Bless!

804hokie

Reaction score
Hope you are able to fix your issues, I think the best measure is to let it dry out sufficiently then reset/restore every bit of ICS.

One of the reasons I don't plan on leaving the Motorola brand anytime soon, is the durability of my Bionic. My phone has been dropped in the toilet, saltwater, and hit the ground thousands of times all without a protective case. All it has to show for it are a few minor scratches.

Every time mine gets seriously immersed in liquid, I let it dry out in a Ziploc bag of uncooked white rice. No noticeable effects on performance or device operation.

Life happens, fortunately my Bionic has been able to withstand it so far. Can't wait for the X Phone

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
If you are still having battery drain issues from it getting wet replace the battery .
If you got it wet enough for the water to get on the battery contacts it messes up the circuitry in the battery so they don't charge right.