We're gettng closer.......

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will post some pics in a sec... I cant wait for the theme... When I grow up imma make kewl awesome themes too!

More girl android stuff will rock! Not very much around for the gals. That will be awesome!

dawna_2001

Reaction score
firstrominstall.jpg

Reaction score
The only think I don't like is the customize button brings up an internet browswer....

Don't know if you already figured it out but you should have an app in your app drawer called rosie settings. That's where you can change your customize button

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will post some pics in a sec... I cant wait for the theme... When I grow up imma make kewl awesome themes too!

More girl android stuff will rock! Not very much around for the gals. That will be awesome!

Her and Cakes can teach more than I've forgotten! Plus, they're great people (talk to them pretty much everyday)!
Awesome job at your first ROM!! Just a heads up, you should uninstall that AntiVirus, it isn't needed :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG!:shocked:CAKES you gotta see this!!! Dawna did this as she was installling her first rom!!!!dancedroid

[video=youtube;1OnQUYK47UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OnQUYK47UE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - First rom flash htc thunderbolt[/video]​

dorlisa

Reaction score
The trouble is that the rom i started theming this on was one of the first made for the bolt. Of course i'm going to port it to another one but can't decide which one. i don't want to port to all until everything is polished.

We have:

Das Bamf
Bolted
Perfect Storm
Liquid Thundersense

I'm thinking i'm going to go with Das Bamf but i'd like some input. I'd like to start a poll but in the past i've found it useless. There are too many ppl that use my theme that won't even say hi, how are ya, thanks....blah blah blah, let alone vote on a rom even though they're going to have to use whatever i theme in the end. I got 6 comments on 174 downloads of the Rockin' Rainbows LP. I NEED SOME INPUT IF I"M GOIN TO RELEASE A THEME. I don't want to port it then have 100 ppl join and complain they'd use it but they want it on blah blah blah rom. I actually deleted the Rockin' Rainbows skin thread becuz of the lack of input.

/end rant

P.S. If anyone feels like starting a poll so i can get the motivation to get it done and release....feel free. Maybe someone besides me will get some feedback/votes. I have it on my bolt :rofl3:
<~~~ you got a fan here that LOVES your RR theme!!