1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Went to Local Verizon Store Today

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DessoThumbs, Feb 6, 2010.

1. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs New Member

And bought my youngest daughter a :droideris: (Droid Eris) for an early :heart:valentine's day:heart: gift. Boy is she a happy camper now! She loves it.

The sales associate brought out the tech guy when I asked him about 2.1. Mr tech guy said it's on it's way soon but didn't know any specific date.

Good day, all in all (especially after that Panera Bread lunch I treated her to).
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

That was a nice gift for sure and I'm sure, at least for today, you're the best Dad in the world!
  3. ShowTime

ShowTime New Member

I never got presents from my parents for Valentine's Day... :confused: Christmas, my birthday, even Easter yea. But not V Day. Now I feel like my childhood got shortchanged.
  4. crspang

crspang New Member

@Desso......
    Have you tried the gStrings app from the market yet? You probably have but just in case you haven't.......
    I've been using it for a about a month now and it works good for tuning my acoustic fender, its a little slower than my korg clip-on, but its good in a pinch.
  5. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

I got a card and some candy from my mom. I bought ever phone I ever owned starting with my first at age 16. You rock sir! Might be a great way to bond when either of you finds an app the other might like. My roommate and I give each other heads up once in a while if we really like one.
  6. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs New Member

Yeah, I love that little app. It out runs MY korg gt-6 tuner (the one I bought back in 78 or so).
  7. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

Yeah really. :mad: And now I am also riddled with guilt because I never buy my kids anything for Valentines Day.