Went back to stock liberty boot screen still appears

androyd_rock

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this forum and rooting/ROMing as well. About three days ago I decided to root using z4root I was going to wait to ROM however I was impatient and wanted to check it out. I ended up using Liberty 1.5 as my first ROM and I liked it at first but then I realized that I didn't back up my contacts so I restored using the clockwork mod now my problem is whenever I boot my phone now the liberty grey logo comes up then goes to the regular droid x boot please help me remove this so I can find a new rom to load. If you know of any good rom suggestions that would be helpful also. Thanks!
Also, a few random reboots occurring too. I figured that may be an app but im unsure

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Well you should used toolbox in liberty to change back to the m logo. Idk, much about logo change but you can flash or download a app to change it.

Sent from my DROIDX

rayne58

Reaction score
you dont have to worry about it at all its just one stupid bootanimation.zip when you flash another rom it will probably have its own bootanimation and replace it with it, it dosnt mean that any traces of the rom but that are on your phone. You are perfectly safe to do whatever you wanted to do.

OP
A

androyd_rock

Reaction score
Well to be honest im scared to load another rom with the liberty boot because Im afraid it will brick my phone. And it would also be nice to know how to remove in case I take my phone back in to ver. wireless

droidxchat

Reaction score
If youre rooted you can downliad the toolbox from the market and use it. Even on stock.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
A

androyd_rock

Reaction score
Thanks droidxchat that was simple seeing as I was on stock thanks everyone else...I broke my screen today so im glad that's fixed

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App