Welp, I did it!

donzz

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the Droid Maxx. First D1 then the Bionic and as soon as it comes in (latter part of August) the Droid Maxx. I really liked my Bionic until the Jelly Bean update, then the battery went right to crap. Not to mention, it was getting old as far as smartphones go. I can't wait to have a phone where the battery lasts all day and then some. I wonder if they have root on that thing yet? ;-)

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the Droid Maxx. First D1 then the Bionic and as soon as it comes in (latter part of August) the Droid Maxx. I really liked my Bionic until the Jelly Bean update, then the battery went right to crap. Not to mention, it was getting old as far as smartphones go. I can't wait to have a phone where the battery lasts all day and then some. I wonder if they have root on that thing yet? ;-)

You know it is likely the result of an actual failing battery, I ordered my replacement last week for mine because it's jumping down charge levels like a ladder. But congrats on the buy though.