Wells Fargo app icon

samtw

Reaction score
I had no trouble getting wf mobile to work. But I find no where I can download the wf app icon for droid. Anyone have a solution? Wells fargo says the phone company must do it...I don't think they actually know...

Big Cam

Reaction score
You could probably just take the WF logo, shrink it and add it yourself, although I think you need a rooted droid to do that.

pilot12

Reaction score
Wells Fargo App

I just talked to Wells Fargo Tech support....After quite a while it was discovered that there is a know issue and the android app is not available. They're working on it, but there is no estimate of when it might be back up. I found no information online in any other forum, so spread the word.

Last edited:

pilot12

Reaction score
i have the Wf app on my droid.. just looked it up in the market. been using it for months

I did too, last December. But I had Droid failure and had to get a new one. The WF app didn't follow with the rest of my apps and it is no longer listed in the market. Wells Fargo says they don't know when it will be back.

OTOH, according to what WF told me, your app shouldn't be working any longer....you must be just lucky.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i have the Wf app on my droid.. just looked it up in the market. been using it for months

I did too, last December. But I had Droid failure and had to get a new one. The WF app didn't follow with the rest of my apps and it is no longer listed in the market. Wells Fargo says they don't know when it will be back.

OTOH, according to what WF told me, your app shouldn't be working any longer....you must be just lucky.

I had the WF app too and then that scare about fake bank apps came along and I removed it - never to find it in the Market again. :wacko:

DAW

Reaction score
I've had the WF app for quite a while, still working for me. Just tried it.

Blackinator

Reaction score
Android App 2012

I just installed Wells Fargo update and upon logon, my phone reboots. I uninstalled the app, reboot, reinstalled and attempted to login with the same result...Anyone have ideas?