Well, while we wait - what goodies are you getting?

liteon163

Reaction score
I just ordered another case, this one being an aluminum hybrid case. It was less than $4. I'm fairly certain one of the three cases will work well enough that I won't feel compelled to buy yet another case.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

OP
A

armedmonkey

Reaction score
I just ordered another case, this one being an aluminum hybrid case. It was less than $4. I'm fairly certain one of the three cases will work well enough that I won't feel compelled to buy yet another case.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

Which case?

teddbag

Reaction score
Yes,iPhone 4 bumper is in deep impression with its fashion pattern, hope could find out a GS3 Bumper like that...

Relex

Reaction score
I got an otterbox commuter with a screen protector and that will probably be it. When I had an og droid I got a car dock and a media dock then never used them.

OP
A

armedmonkey

Reaction score
Man, I like the otterbox series, but I would kill to see one in action. I'm concerned that it will add more bulk to the phone than I'm willing to put up with. How do you feel Relex? Do you carry yours in pocket?

TampaCop

Reaction score
Any word on decent waterproof cases? Preferably one from Otterbox?

WMitten

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a holster that will fit with the Samsung GalaxyIII flip case? Even a belt clip will do

liteon163

Reaction score
The TPU cases I bought off ebay are adequate at best, with the blue one being better than the black one. The hybrid case I bought is unacceptable. Good thing I got a refund.

I purchased a matte (newly available) blue Ditztronic TPU case, which should get here in two days or so.

I also just read that Verizon has available a glossy dark blue TPU case for the SGS3. I'm going to go check one out tomorrow, but at $20 it will be quite the rip-off...

Sent from my Blue 32 Verizon SGSIII using Tapatalk 2