Well... sadly...

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
with smart actions i easily get 12 hours with no gaming...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Personally, I don't find the Nexus at all appealing but I must give credit to the Fujitsu Arrow as it beats the beautiful Razr in phonorexia.

Pardon my ignorance, what, pray tell is phonorexia?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Strong designs usually aren't safe ones; like the OG Droid. The RAZR follows suit with a very harsh, industrial, futuristic look that might be too extreme in its angularity and jaggedness for some, so it comes off as "clunky." For others (like me and a lot of other people), it comes off as striking, strong, and elegant. That's the beauty of art; some love it, some hate it. Art, music, design, etc. that offends no one usually inspires no one, too.

Great post. This has my vote for post of the day!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm at 22 hours and 50% right now. That is misleading though, because I left it on last night while it slept and my smart actions ensured it only lost 10% over the night.

Basically, I have a smart action that disables cellular data, gps, and background syncing whenever the screen is off. It saves a LOT of battery.

Very effective use of SA, only drawback is no alerts for new emails if you don't turn your phone on for long periods of time. Some people set short timeslots at infrequent intervals where SA turns on the data and background sync just long enough to perform updates, then turn off again. This seems to be the best of both extremes.