Well... sadly...

Kimo91

Reaction score
Please tell me when this will ever happen? So someone is going to take your phone and have a good quality pic of you to unlock you phone? Yea I don't think so.

To me it looks the ugliest out of Verizon's big phones.

Compared to the other candy bar/iPhone looking androids? Sorry but the Razr is the best looking phone out there right now. Galaxy phones look like iPhones and I'm not too keen on how the Nexus looks like. To me the Razr has a unique look to it that I love and what other phone has Kevlar on it?

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Compared to the other candy bar/iPhone looking androids? Sorry but the Razr is the best looking phone out there right now. Galaxy phones look like iPhones and I'm not too keen on how the Nexus looks like. To me the Razr has a unique look to it that I love and what other phone has Kevlar on it?

I just hate the corners on the RAZR. Galaxy Nexus is just simple. Not logos or anything on the front. Just the screen.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please tell me when this will ever happen? So someone is going to take your phone and have a good quality pic of you to unlock you phone? Yea I don't think so.

To me it looks the ugliest out of Verizon's big phones.

I would actually give that title to the Charge...lol

Kimo91

Reaction score
I'd say that a tie between the Charge and Bionic LOL

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

Androidatic

Reaction score

Indeed. Was out with some friends and they have a Tbolt, Droid Pro, Atrix 2 and an iPhone 4. They are very impressed with my RAZR. They all love the way it looks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tclarktc

Reaction score
Personally, I don't find the Nexus at all appealing but I must give credit to the Fujitsu Arrow as it beats the beautiful Razr in phonorexia.

therangersteve

Reaction score
I love mine as well, upgrading from the OS Droid this has been a huge improvement and there hasn't been a single issue that I can't deal with.

Now if only that little red x would go away.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deleted a couple of posts. Let's keep this discussion respectful.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Zandar

Reaction score
I just hate the corners on the RAZR. Galaxy Nexus is just simple. Not logos or anything on the front. Just the screen.
Strong designs usually aren't safe ones; like the OG Droid. The RAZR follows suit with a very harsh, industrial, futuristic look that might be too extreme in its angularity and jaggedness for some, so it comes off as "clunky." For others (like me and a lot of other people), it comes off as striking, strong, and elegant. That's the beauty of art; some love it, some hate it. Art, music, design, etc. that offends no one usually inspires no one, too.

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Personally, I don't find the Nexus at all appealing but I must give credit to the Fujitsu Arrow as it beats the beautiful Razr in phonorexia.

lol that is a horrible phone no front face or flash = failure imho :p

Gleason81

Reaction score
Build quality is top notch. Have seen some complaints about the screen, but i have NONE i think it looks incredible. Runs extremely quickly and smoothly. Touch sensitivity is in my opinion top notch vs all other phones. As to battery, on medium usage for a little over 19 hours and at 50%. I would say i am more than happy with that!

Basically the phone is too sexy to resist. It looks so good naked, I almost feel like a perv when I take it out of its case.

19 hrs. and 50% battery. What are you doing to get such good battery...not complaining on what I currently get but this seems above average.

Gleason81

Reaction score
Sorry dude, no need to wait... already have an amazing phone... have fun this Christmas shoping with your nfc ready phone.... first to receive, doesn't mean your the best, but what do i know...hmmm

To you, the new samsung (that I'm assuming you are referencing as an amazing phone) may be a better phone. For me, the RAZR is a better phone than that piece of plastic. Also, I may have heard some news about a sound bug needing to be fixed on this new upcoming "amazing" phone...fail.

Amen. Had the OG DROID. Then the DX. And now the RAZR! I must give proper condolences to Motorola for their excellent work. I don't care about locked boot loader or no ICE off the bat? This phone is amazing so far, and will get better with time! Definitely keeping this phone. Probably more than 2 years. Unless Motorola teases me again....... Damn sexy products.

BEAMED from my DROID RAZR!

Me too. OG droid, Thunderbolt (sucks), DX2, and now RAZR...Motorola phones rock!!

ModusPwnens

Reaction score
19 hrs. and 50% battery. What are you doing to get such good battery...not complaining on what I currently get but this seems above average.

I'm at 22 hours and 50% right now. That is misleading though, because I left it on last night while it slept and my smart actions ensured it only lost 10% over the night.

Basically, I have a smart action that disables cellular data, gps, and background syncing whenever the screen is off. It saves a LOT of battery.