Well... sadly...

breedingh8

Reaction score
I'm not caving into you people... im not returning it, im not gonna complain about the battery life. I LOVE MY RAZR and this will be the first post of this kind! post all the good things about razr here.

1. It is the worlds thinnest 4g lte device
2. Its android :)
3. its like a mini pc
4. its dual core :p
5.the battery works just fine if you are not "ITS A PSP LOLS"
6. better than my old s1&s2 phones :p
7. not on at&t (always a + )
8. we have a memory slot :p (if i recall a certain *cough cough* god phone dosen't)
9. For some odd reason my girlfriend likes stealing my phone to play with it, i don't mind :)
10. if it comes out in white in a few months i wont be buying it D:<

Here that me too keeping for sure already past my return date kinda sorta long story.. Point being feel same way, I white... Really?? I yuck lol

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

breedingh8

Reaction score
Really??? I mean what's so amazing about the phone coming in a few days (only available in Canada on December 8), aside from having ICS pre-installed?

The screen? Eh...Droid RAZR 4.3-inch 540x960 Super AMOLED Advanced, the Nexus - 4.65-inch 1280x720 HD Super AMOLED...OK, you do have that, but for me, no biggie.
The processor speed? Eh...no better.
Chipset? Eh...OK, RAZR OMAP 4430, Nexus OMAP 4460...Not a big deal.
Near Field Communication? Eh...I don't to fist bumps, so I won't do phone bumps either.
The battery? Eh...it has less capacity.
Bluetooth? Eh...the Droid RAZR has Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR, the Nexus - 3.0 with A2DP...not.
Size? Eh...RAZR 130.70 x 68.90 x 7.1 mm is shorter, narrower, and WAY thinner, Nexus 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm is taller, wider, WAY fatter.
RAM? Eh...both 1GB
Internal storage? Eh...RAZR 16GB (one price), Nexus 16GB, 32GB (MORE MONEY)
Removable storage expansion? Eh...RAZR COMES WITH 16GB MicroSD, Nexus...not, no slot.
Camera? Eh...RAZR has 1.3MP front & 8MP rear, Nexus has 1.3MP front & 5MP rear. Difference in photo quality is likely software related, RAZR photos may be less appealing now, but give it time.
WIFI? Eh...same.
Video? Eh...same, 1080P.
Available now? Eh...RAZR was on November 11 (with some early pre-orders shipped before), Nexus...???

No thanks, I'll stay with my inferior RAZR, thank you.

:icon_ lala:

Agreed can't wait for ics or an ics rom

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Yupp i know its a late response but im waiting for ics and thats it other than that im rather happy with it lol :D

scottshad

Reaction score
Razr the one!

The droid Razr is a wonderful phone! I got mine thru Verizon and can't be happier! We had a hiccup with the AOL mail program, but Motorola fixed it.
Yes the battery is thin on power, oh well so is my wallet after Christmas shopping..
such is life

I'm not caving into you people... im not returning it, im not gonna complain about the battery life. I LOVE MY RAZR and this will be the first post of this kind! post all the good things about razr here.

3. its like a mini pc
8. we have a memory slot :p (if i recall a certain *cough cough* god phone dosen't)
9. For some odd reason my girlfriend likes stealing my phone to play with it, i don't mind :)

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Our local iPhone guy played with it today. He couldn't believe how big it was. It made his iPhone look puny :D

chaz2400

Reaction score
My favorite "awesome" feature of the new G-nex is the face recognition that lets you unlock someone's phone with their picture. Now THATS cutting edge!

[video=youtube;BwfYSR7HttA]http://youtu.be/BwfYSR7HttA[/video]

I think I will stick with my stable, well built and secure RAZR... which I LOVE!

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
lol that just seems like a gimmick that could back fire in all honesty lol

DroidXCBR

Reaction score

3. its like a mini pc

+ 1 came from the OG to the DX1 to the Thunderbolt and now the RAZR I will never leave moto again if they keep putting pieces of functional art out like this!

Sent from my DROID that will cut you!

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
she is pretty ill give her that :) hands down the best looking phone for sale at the moment the razr that is :p

Last edited:

Zandar

Reaction score
she is pretty ill give her that :) hands down the best looking phone for sale at the moment the razr that is :p
This. Other designs (Rezound, GNex, iPhone 4S) are looking quite dated. The RAZR is the only one with a cutting edge design.

Crap, that was a bad pun.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I have to say I love my razr, but I have to ask how are you guys getting good battery life? Im not complaining really cuz I know this phone is.like a mini computer but with moderate use I get about maybe 6 hours. I've used some smart actions and even juice defender. But I see some people have no smart action or anything and getting up to 10 hours. I feel like my battery hasn't gotten that much better....and this is my second razr cuz my first was dead out of the box and randomly losing charge on a full battery. I've let my phone completely die twice to help calibrate the battery but still don't see much improvement. The screen usage is about 40% and everything is low. It seems like the screen uses most of the battery and its set to automatic brightness. I even had it set to a low brightness setting but couldn't see it when I was outside. Anyone have any ideas? Btw, I've been running 3g cuz 4g was draining fast.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My favorite "awesome" feature of the new G-nex is the face recognition that lets you unlock someone's phone with their picture. Now THATS cutting edge!

[video=youtube;BwfYSR7HttA]http://youtu.be/BwfYSR7HttA[/video]

I think I will stick with my stable, well built and secure RAZR... which I LOVE!
Please tell me when this will ever happen? So someone is going to take your phone and have a good quality pic of you to unlock you phone? Yea I don't think so.
she is pretty ill give her that
smile.png
hands down the best looking phone for sale at the moment the razr that is :p
To me it looks the ugliest out of Verizon's big phones.

Last edited:

Htown315

Reaction score
Exactly. It's just a "cool" feature they added and we all know you don't have to use it. Besides no one with a pic of me would steal my phone . I think certain ppl need to stop reaching for reasons to hate on the gnex.