Well... sadly...

satarecah

Reaction score
I'm not caving into you people... im not returning it, im not gonna complain about the battery life. I LOVE MY RAZR and this will be the first post of this kind! post all the good things about razr here.

1. It is the worlds thinnest 4g lte device
2. Its android :)
3. its like a mini pc
4. its dual core :p
5.the battery works just fine if you are not "ITS A PSP LOLS"
6. better than my old s1&s2 phones :p
7. not on at&t (always a + )
8. we have a memory slot :p (if i recall a certain *cough cough* god phone dosen't)
9. For some odd reason my girlfriend likes stealing my phone to play with it, i don't mind :)
10. if it comes out in white in a few months i wont be buying it D:<

dotcom624

Reaction score
Agreed! I love my RAZR. I chose it over the n*xus because of my previous experience with moto droid phones (d1, x). My battery lasts all day. Just installed Juice Defender Ultimate to help as well! I keep it on the nav dock in the car on 4G. Keeps it at least mostly charged. I haven't found a charger yet that can nav and charge without using some battery. I'm on 16 hours right now...mostly wifi...still have 40% left. dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats funny about the girlfriend....mine's mad cuz I WONT let her play with it. She has an Android phone....but wants my RAZR bad. She looks at it, at me then rolls her eyes...lol

dotcom624

Reaction score
My wife says it's too big. TWSS.

Thats funny about the girlfriend....mine's mad cuz I WONT let her play with it. She has an Android phone....but wants my RAZR bad. She looks at it, at me then rolls her eyes...lol

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My GF loved my Droid X1 too so she....uh.....likes em big.....

Now that I think about it....its kinda real funny seeing men posting about the Droid X1 or RAZR being too big. She notices its a lil wider than my DX1....but she still likes it.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My GF loved my Droid X1 too so she....uh.....likes em big.....

Now that I think about it....its kinda real funny seeing men posting about the Droid X1 or RAZR being too big. She notices its a lil wider than my DX1....but she still likes it.

Hehe...

rogerthat227

Reaction score
Build quality is top notch. Have seen some complaints about the screen, but i have NONE i think it looks incredible. Runs extremely quickly and smoothly. Touch sensitivity is in my opinion top notch vs all other phones. As to battery, on medium usage for a little over 19 hours and at 50%. I would say i am more than happy with that!

Basically the phone is too sexy to resist. It looks so good naked, I almost feel like a perv when I take it out of its case.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm not caving into you people... im not returning it, im not gonna complain about the battery life. I LOVE MY RAZR and this will be the first post of this kind! post all the good things about razr here.

1. It is the worlds thinnest 4g lte device
2. Its android :)
3. its like a mini pc
4. its dual core :p
5.the battery works just fine if you are not "ITS A PSP LOLS"
6. better than my old s1&s2 phones :p
7. not on at&t (always a + )
8. we have a memory slot :p (if i recall a certain *cough cough* god phone dosen't)
9. For some odd reason my girlfriend likes stealing my phone to play with it, i don't mind :)
10. if it comes out in white in a few months i wont be buying it D:<

1. Ditto
2. Ditto
3. Ditto
4. Ditto
5. Ditto
6. Ditto
7. BIG DITTO!
8. Ditto (I assume you're speaking of the fruit, but don't forget also the new Nexux)
9. Substitute "wife" for "girlfriend", substitute "has her own" for "likes stealing my", otherwise ditto
10 Ditto

:icon_ lala:

Last edited:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Hats off to you sir for your strength to stick the RAZR for the next two years , knowing that if you waited couple more days , you could've had an amazing phone .

Mysfit

Reaction score
I am getting way better battery life then I did on my thunderbolt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

benz0

Reaction score
Hats off to you sir for your strength to stick the RAZR for the next two years , knowing that if you waited couple more days , you could've had an amazing phone .

Sorry dude, no need to wait... already have an amazing phone... have fun this Christmas shoping with your nfc ready phone.... first to receive, doesn't mean your the best, but what do i know...hmmm

rogerthat227

Reaction score

To you, the new samsung (that I'm assuming you are referencing as an amazing phone) may be a better phone. For me, the RAZR is a better phone than that piece of plastic. Also, I may have heard some news about a sound bug needing to be fixed on this new upcoming "amazing" phone...fail.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

Really??? I mean what's so amazing about the phone coming in a few days (only available in Canada on December 8), aside from having ICS pre-installed?

The screen? Eh...Droid RAZR 4.3-inch 540x960 Super AMOLED Advanced, the Nexus - 4.65-inch 1280x720 HD Super AMOLED...OK, you do have that, but for me, no biggie.
The processor speed? Eh...no better.
Chipset? Eh...OK, RAZR OMAP 4430, Nexus OMAP 4460...Not a big deal.
Near Field Communication? Eh...I don't to fist bumps, so I won't do phone bumps either.
The battery? Eh...it has less capacity.
Bluetooth? Eh...the Droid RAZR has Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR, the Nexus - 3.0 with A2DP...not.
Size? Eh...RAZR 130.70 x 68.90 x 7.1 mm is shorter, narrower, and WAY thinner, Nexus 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm is taller, wider, WAY fatter.
RAM? Eh...both 1GB
Internal storage? Eh...RAZR 16GB (one price), Nexus 16GB, 32GB (MORE MONEY)
Removable storage expansion? Eh...RAZR COMES WITH 16GB MicroSD, Nexus...not, no slot.
Camera? Eh...RAZR has 1.3MP front & 8MP rear, Nexus has 1.3MP front & 5MP rear. Difference in photo quality is likely software related, RAZR photos may be less appealing now, but give it time.
WIFI? Eh...same.
Video? Eh...same, 1080P.
Available now? Eh...RAZR was on November 11 (with some early pre-orders shipped before), Nexus...???

No thanks, I'll stay with my inferior RAZR, thank you.

Lukeb5301

Reaction score
Really??? I mean what's so amazing about the phone coming in a few days (only available in Canada on December 8), aside from having ICS pre-installed?

The screen? Eh...Droid RAZR 4.3-inch 540x960 Super AMOLED Advanced, the Nexus - 4.65-inch 1280x720 HD Super AMOLED...OK, you do have that, but for me, no biggie.
The processor speed? Eh...no better.
Chipset? Eh...OK, RAZR OMAP 4430, Nexus OMAP 4460...Not a big deal.
Near Field Communication? Eh...I don't to fist bumps, so I won't do phone bumps either.
The battery? Eh...it has less capacity.
Bluetooth? Eh...the Droid RAZR has Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR, the Nexus - 3.0 with A2DP...not.
Size? Eh...RAZR 130.70 x 68.90 x 7.1 mm is shorter, narrower, and WAY thinner, Nexus 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm is taller, wider, WAY fatter.
RAM? Eh...both 1GB
Internal storage? Eh...RAZR 16GB (one price), Nexus 16GB, 32GB (MORE MONEY)
Removable storage expansion? Eh...RAZR COMES WITH 16GB MicroSD, Nexus...not, no slot.
Camera? Eh...RAZR has 1.3MP front & 8MP rear, Nexus has 1.3MP front & 5MP rear. Difference in photo quality is likely software related, RAZR photos may be less appealing now, but give it time.
WIFI? Eh...same.
Video? Eh...same, 1080P.
Available now? Eh...RAZR was on November 11 (with some early pre-orders shipped before), Nexus...???

No thanks, I'll stay with my inferior RAZR, thank you.

+100