Well it's January 11....

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Haha... Patience is a virtue my friend and its a virtue I don't have all the time! I was hoping it would be up before I went to bed but alas it hasn't. Perhaps it will when I wake up around 1pm but Im not holding my breath.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Shel

Reaction score
Haha... Patience is a virtue my friend and its a virtue I don't have all the time! I was hoping it would be up before I went to bed but alas it hasn't. Perhaps it will when I wake up around 1pm but Im not holding my breath.

Hey, I'm with Cakes....

I can be patient.... as long as I don't have to wait.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i just hope SOMEONE wakes up this morning with it!! on the last update i waited DAYS after everyone else then caved and put the manual one on.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there were rumors of the 11th and the 22nd

Echo3

Reaction score
I have. Just got the message that 2.1 is ready and am downloading right now.

JK ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Someone say Cake?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
/me smacks echo upside the head!!

lol g'mernin backnblack :D:icon_ devil:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hey, I'm with Cakes....

I can be patient.... as long as I don't have to wait.

My patients works the same way! lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You all are going to get watched pot syndrome. And the more you look for it the longer it's going to take.;)

I've seen how these things work before. Heaven help us if we don't get it by 1/22 (I think we will). People are going to be saying Google has given up on Droid, there won't be anymore new OS, Google is just focusing on (insert phone here) and not the Droid anymore, I'm going back to Blackberry if I don't get an update soon. lol, don't really think that last one will happen.

It was 5 months between updates on the Blackberry Storm and 6 months on the update previous to that. Google is kicking butt delivering these updates. I am willing to bet that everyone will have 2.1 by end of the month.:rockon:

Foolish

Reaction score
so echo how is it? Wouldn't it be cool instaed of the nexus live wallpaper we got a droid eye that moved around the screen and followed ure finger when it touched the screen

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You all are going to get watched pot syndrome. And the more you look for it the longer it's going to take.;)

I've seen how these things work before. Heaven help us if we don't get it by 1/22 (I think we will). People are going to be saying Google has given up on Droid, there won't be anymore new OS, Google is just focusing on (insert phone here) and not the Droid anymore, I'm going back to Blackberry if I don't get an update soon. lol, don't really think that last one will happen.

It was 5 months between updates on the Blackberry Storm and 6 months on the update previous to that. Google is kicking butt delivering these updates. I am willing to bet that everyone will have 2.1 by end of the month.:rockon:
Have to agree with you here... if we don't get it on the 22nd there will be some folks saying we were forgotten. Not the case.
As you stated, coming from a BB, Google is light years ahead with updates. Try getting a release date for an update for BB.... haha.