Well i got my verizon email saying.......

MADDMOE

Reaction score
............saying that my Droid X should arrive on 8/26 thrusday, Now my blackberry storm is crying because she knows im about to retire her, so im wondering will my Droid X come with 2.2 preinstalled on her & since im about to pay an extra $20 a month for the wifi will i have any problems linking my macbook up to go on line while im at work....?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
2.2 shouldn't come preinstalled yet since the update just came within the past couple of days. However, i don't know if an official OTA went out yet.

When you do get it, go to settings and "check for updates" and it should be available.

OP
M

MADDMOE

Reaction score
i have another question if someone can help me, will my AOL emails be able to be forwarded to my droid X...? also all my contacts , documents & notes from my gmail account.....?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i have another question if someone can help me, will my AOL emails be able to be forwarded to my droid X...? also all my contacts , documents & notes from my gmail account.....?

once you sync it should forward to your X.

you have to setup your AOL email through the email app separately though.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Search the market for wallet or ewallet...there're many choices to save your passwords ect.

OP
M

MADDMOE

Reaction score
Ok so i have my Droid X & cant seem to put it down lmao, but seriously i have documents in my google account that i can pull up & open on my pc or lap top but once i go to google doc on my droid i can get to the page but when i try & open it , it says empty, can someone help me