Well here I go!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gloriousnumber1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. This is the second Droid forum I've joined.

I'm not tech-illiterate, but I'm not an expert either. I love my Motorola Droid, in fact I'm using it right now. It's my first smartphone and I don't regret it one bit. I got it because I was tired of the sorry excuse for a browser on my old phone and the endless button pushing of "up, down, left, right, and ok". I have more time to get online on my phone than PC because I work so much and I'm not home.

Sorry I posted a question before I introduced myself, but I haven't gotten much luck getting answers to my questions yet, so forgive me if I've gotten ahead of myself.

I look forward to learning new things from the people who know much more than me, which is a lot of people.

Have a great day everyone.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. The Droid is a fantastic device. Check out the FAQ section it has lots of great suggestions/recommendations.

Mike
  3. scottrwood

scottrwood New Member

Welcome to the forum! Like Mike said, try searching and reading FAQs, but if you can't find your answer, don't be afraid to post a question.