1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Well here I go!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gloriousnumber1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. This is the second Droid forum I've joined.

I'm not tech-illiterate, but I'm not an expert either. I love my Motorola Droid, in fact I'm using it right now. It's my first smartphone and I don't regret it one bit. I got it because I was tired of the sorry excuse for a browser on my old phone and the endless button pushing of "up, down, left, right, and ok". I have more time to get online on my phone than PC because I work so much and I'm not home.

Sorry I posted a question before I introduced myself, but I haven't gotten much luck getting answers to my questions yet, so forgive me if I've gotten ahead of myself.

I look forward to learning new things from the people who know much more than me, which is a lot of people.

Have a great day everyone.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. The Droid is a fantastic device. Check out the FAQ section it has lots of great suggestions/recommendations.

Mike
  3. scottrwood

scottrwood New Member

Welcome to the forum! Like Mike said, try searching and reading FAQs, but if you can't find your answer, don't be afraid to post a question.