Well hello there...

charklos

Reaction score
Whats up all you DROOOOOOIDS. My name is Carlos *charklos* Im new to this forum, but not new to the forum scene. I've 25 and have had a passion for modding/rooting/troubleshooting/:heart:ing/etc smartphones for about umm about 7 years now and love every minute of it! My current phone is the DROID X, and I must say that it is truly an amazing device. My last phones were DROID Inc, DROID Eris, Omnia i910, HTC 8525, HTC 8925, Nokia 3650... I feel like Im leaving one out.. ANYWHO just wanted to stop by and say HI to all you nerds like me, and that I will be as active a participant of this forum as I can be! I have lots of questions, a good amount of answers, and plenty of things that I still want to know!

Cheers dancedroid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Charklos - glad you found DF. Ask away and please help when you can.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Ur not the only one. Lol ME TOO! Omg can't tell u how many lap tops I've own, how many iPods, iTouch too. Can never get enough right? Gotta keep up. By the time my family gets there hands on it, its been customized they don't have to do anything....damn kids (my nieces and nephews)

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
C

charklos

Reaction score
Ur not the only one. Lol ME TOO! Omg can't tell u how many lap tops I've own, how many iPods, iTouch too. Can never get enough right? Gotta keep up. By the time my family gets there hands on it, its been customized they don't have to do anything....damn kids (my nieces and nephews)

Lol yup. Its fun to be the one that people come to for tech advice.

If you dont mind my asking, how do you like your Xoom? I was thinking about getting a tablet, and Im between the 7" galaxy tab, or the xoom. I know they're not on the same level, but their prices are =)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I don't mind u asking at all. I have the WiFi version basically because I can tether between my Global and the Xoom. Its a great device. The only draw back for me is that there's no SD card available yet. I basically use the Xoom for work. I can do some procedures on office docs, something to help u while on the go. I was on the verge of getting the new iPad 2 but changed my mind. I think u may be satisfied with how awesome the quality is. Video is awesome, camera is quite decent unlike my Global.
The new Samsung Galaxy tab is probably gonna give the Xoom a run for its money tho, IMO.

OP
C

charklos

Reaction score
Thanks for your info!! I hear htc is coming out with tablets set to release this year, so I may wait so I can compare them all! Thanks again! :)

Sent from my DROIDX

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
oh I know and its crazy with all these new tabs coming out. dual processor is a must imo. whichever one u get, can't beat android

sent from the Hawaiian D2G