Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Tried the 5-9-12 build. NICE! has a slot saved for Theme Changer but not active yet. Really nice work so far. Looking forward to this official release.

PE was my favorite ROM on the Original Droid. Looks like it may also be on the GNex.

Mzamora10

Reaction score
I remember when PE was released on the OG droid. That was all I ran. Now I'm rooted on the GN but still running plain ICS. Tried the other roms, but nothing came close. I did enjoy sourcery, but i felt it was to busy to run as an everyday rom. I didn't have the time to customize it. But from what I saw it was pretty good. Patiently waiting for PE

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@actngrzy do you have your source on github (or anyone who may know). I tried looking but no luck

1FZFE

Reaction score
I keep getting a 404 error for the download site. Anyone else have any luck?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
I flashed it yesterday was running good until today. My connection inside my work is horrible when I was on Google browser it froze up got extremely hot. Did a battery pull. Works fine with better signal.

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Where is this rom or site for this rom???

Project Elite is only in test phase now. Actngrezy had a page on a site that had all the test builds but it is down now. We'll have to wait for the site to go back up or the final build to be released but the test build I'm running is terrific. From the original droid days, very few ROMS compared to PE. Looking forward to the release.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
greg is in the process of adding the theme chooser. so, get the tissues and lanolin, MFer-- none of this aloe vera bull5#*7!

JDROIDS

Reaction score
greg is in the process of adding the theme chooser. so, get the tissues and lanolin, MFer-- none of this aloe vera bull5#*7!

NICE! Looking forward to it. This is the best ROM for the GNex no one knows about.

jpin321

Reaction score
What are the known issues with the test builds? I've been watching closely for a final release but I'm getting antsy i wanna pull the trigger and flash this.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
they're all stable. the last build had some camera issues, which occurred due to compilation errors.

i never use the camera so that's no big deal.

jpin321

Reaction score
I do occasionally use the camera. It's there any sort of change log posted anywhere on his test builds?