Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

1FZFE

Reaction score
I've been running it most of the day. It feels a little faster/smoother than the CM9 kang I was running right before it. I'm using the 3-19 build. Anyone know what extras are included in the mms apk?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
the mms that greg built allows you to save attachments to other folders, like PE did in GB :)

i agree on the speed and stability which is why it's my daily driver. most of the options i need it already has and greg is adding more so i can't wait!

warmest,
rf

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
So did you end up finding PE 7 in your computer?

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

sorry i did not. I actually stayed at my g/f all week/weekend.. Ill be staying home this week for sure so I will most def look then. I have been using my new laptop for android which the build is on my desktop. The first chance I get I will most certainly look without a doubt.

Last edited:

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
sorry i did not. I actually stayed t my g/f all week/weekend.. Ill be staying home this week for sure so I will most def look then. I have been using my new laptop for android which the build is on my desktop. The first chance I get I will most cetainly look without a doubt.

Aw man, I was looking forward to flashing it this weekend haha. Anyways, I REALLY hope you find/post the rom sometime this week :biggrin:

1FZFE

Reaction score
the mms that greg built allows you to save attachments to other folders, like PE did in GB :)

Thanks for the heads up. I've been running this for about four days now and haven't run into any issues. It's still smooth and responsive. Franco's r98 has been working nicely with it. I haven't felt the need to swap to anything else. For a "test build", this is pretty sweet. Keep up the great work Greg.

alienware777

Reaction score
Downloading the 3/19 build right now... Any recommendations on a kernal? Or are you guys just running it as is?

dpaine88

Reaction score
Brughniggs...I say you save up for the GNex....it will blow your mind coming from the Droid 1 and is worth every penny!!

The Race To Die

Reaction score
Brughniggs...I say you save up for the GNex....it will blow your mind coming from the Droid 1 and is worth every penny!!

Yup, best phone I've ever owned or seen. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Loved my og, but the nexus blew my mind when I got it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yup, best phone I've ever owned or seen. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Loved my og, but the nexus blew my mind when I got it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Same exact story for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having a hard time choosing between a gnex or an iphone 5 when it comes out in June. I could upgrade anytime I want to but just choosing to wait. But I really can't stand this og any time longer. Looks like PE 7 is probably not found on actngrezys comp...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
he's been busy so there is still hope :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
has anyone installed the 4/5 update zip. Is this just an update to the 3/19 build or can I install just the 4/5 update by itself. Can't wait for some P.E.

T-Dev

Reaction score
Coming along nicely... keep up the great work!

EMadGen

Reaction score
which one should i download? Does Greg have a site with more info? I just want to be sure i download the right one.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
04-05 is based on 4.0.4 with his experimental kernel enabling KSM.

-rf