Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

alanafowlersr

Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]Coming from Cyanogen, this ROM is AWESOME. It's zippy; the only bug I have found is my Google search bar crashes. I first tried the voice search and it crashed then typing a search in the bar and it crashed, ant ideas?[/FONT]
Is the voice search fixed just want 2 find out before i install new rom?

Sweetbabyj45

Reaction score
Just noticed that my camera fc's when i try to use "photosphere". I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but thought I'd let you know. I did a clean install with 2/18. As always, thanks for all your time and effort... this rom is the best.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My build directory on my build machine got all jacked up. Pretty sure that's the problem cause i didn't touch camera or anything to do with camera. Ill get a new build out tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

666ogre666

Reaction score
Haven't been on this site in forever but I came back to tell you that it feels damn good to be back on PE. So far performance is excellent and the features, while limited, are basically all I need. Only gripe I have is that I think the AOKP navbar system is much better as I like to have the hidden menu button on both sides.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Other dev's have had issues in the past with the photosphere feature. I don't use it that often and besides your Rom rocks on 4.2.2. Good job; looks like my DD for a while.

666ogre666

Reaction score
Photosphere is pretty sweet when it works though. Took this last weekend.

nosman614

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm not the only one having problems w voice search. I also found another bug.

When I had the "high
Performance audio" settings enabled and an auxiliary cable plugged into the headphone outlet (to use in my car), all my music apps would pause automatically after a couple of seconds. after disabling the "high performance audio" this problem went away. I am sure the same thing would happen using standard headphones.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like to roll my own...is there a gerrit and repo init info to build this ROM?

Did some searching, the Project Elite FAQ link is dead, and didn't find anything for project elite gerrit.

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Greg and Buck both can be found on github.
actngrezy for greg and buckmarble for buck.
Greg has been real busy lately so his git is a little behind. His is still 4.2.1. Greg's git also has stock kernel.
Buck's is the latest and his custom kernel builds inline.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm not the only one having problems w voice search. I also found another bug.

When I had the "high
Performance audio" settings enabled and an auxiliary cable plugged into the headphone outlet (to use in my car), all my music apps would pause automatically after a couple of seconds. after disabling the "high performance audio" this problem went away. I am sure the same thing would happen using standard headphones.

Ill look into this.

Edna566

Reaction score
Excited for all the development on the Gnex
8.jpg