Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

jpin321

Reaction score
speaking of wiping first, what's everyone's go-to method for reinstalling apps/data these days. with all of the changes to titanium et. al. there's got to be an easier way than doing everything manually. has anyone tried the titanium zip method? if so, what settings regarding data etc. are you using?

I use titanium and the batch operations. I have the pro version dunno if that's available in the free version. I can literally go from a wiped phone to back to how I was in 20 min. Just don't restore system apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Behemoth696

Reaction score
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 hey killer quick question. I'm using action launcher..do i need to remove that to use pie an how do i use it

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 hey killer quick question. I'm using action launcher..do i need to remove that to use pie an how do i use it

Launcher should have no bearing on PIE.
Under Settings, System, PIE controls turn on Pie Controls.
Under Settings, System Power menu pick Expanded desktop.
Pie defaults to the bottom center of your desktop, just swipe from the center and you will see the PIE. Stop your swipe at where you want to go.

Sweetbabyj45

Reaction score
hey loving this rom... been loving it since the og droid says. anyways, thank you for your work, I appreciate it. anyone having problems with the play store? could be my fault but I don't have one. I did a clean install, restored non system apps with tibu, and now don't have a store... thoughts?

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Possibly bad DL. Cant think of anything else. Try DL again

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey loving this rom... been loving it since the og droid says. anyways, thank you for your work, I appreciate it. anyone having problems with the play store? could be my fault but I don't have one. I did a clean install, restored non system apps with tibu, and now don't have a store... thoughts?

It's in the zip so not real sure on that one. I got play store here.

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Just updated to the 2-12-13 build. I think I may have found a bug. Basicly when you try to edit the icon, say Twitter it and when you tap on the icon it does not allow you to change it. And if you change the name, it shows an underline under the new name you give. I not sure if this is a bug but thought I would report to see if it is.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just updated to the 2-12-13 build. I think I may have found a bug. Basicly when you try to edit the icon, say Twitter it and when you tap on the icon it does not allow you to change it. And if you change the name, it shows an underline under the new name you give. I not sure if this is a bug but thought I would report to see if it is.

Lock screen or launcher?

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Tried a 3rd party launcher? I don't have this issue with Apex or Nova.
------------
Well I love what stock offers which is no big deal I was simply pointing out a possible bug? However now you got me curious so I'll go check those 2 out. The only custom launchers I have ever used since owning a android is LauncherPro (Motorola Droid) and then GoLauncherEX (Motorola Droid 3) and now I am stock with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pe comes with cms trebuchet. Any kind of bugs you come across with the launcher are because of cms code. I personally use nova and will not switch to any others.

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Pe comes with cms trebuchet. Any kind of bugs you come across with the launcher are because of cms code. I personally use nova and will not switch to any others.

----
I took Yonnor suggestion and switch to a 3rd party launcher. And I like Nova the best so that is what I'll stick with . I guess problem solved :p