Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
well, since the test build for 3-17-2012 is out, you might as well have the latest Mms.apk (the old one was in that update.zip) which has some added features greg put in there :)

greg is in the kitchen with the sleeves rolled up and is about to full-on elbow drop PE pies down your throats!

if you need a theme that's a bit dark and different, here's a beta currently exclusive to PE.

hope you enjoy it!
-rf

Last edited:

The Race To Die

Reaction score
well, since the test build for 3-17-2012 is out, you might as well have the latest Mms.apk (the old one was in that update.zip) which has some added features greg put in there :)

greg is in the kitchen with the sleeves rolled up and is about to full-on elbow drop PE pies down your throats!

if you need a theme that's a bit dark and different, here's a beta currently exclusive to PE.

hope you enjoy it!
-rf

Awesomeness, loved your themes for the OG

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
thanks tRtD! it's good to see familiar faces on here :)

i'e reposted the mms since i forgot to do that last night.

have a good one,
-rf

dpaine88

Reaction score
The only reason I log on here instead of RW is for this thread...very glad I checked it!!!!

Downloading the beta now!

kjcword

Reaction score
Man, I am so excited to see PE under development. Its so great to see one of the "good" guys from the og Droid days. Always have trusted PE.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i don't think so. if he has, he's made absolutely no mention of it to me.

i could be wrong but, unless he steps in and says otherwise, i'd assume development for the D1 is done for PE.

best,
rf

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
i don't think so. if he has, he's made absolutely no mention of it to me.

i could be wrong but, unless he steps in and says otherwise, i'd assume development for the D1 is done for PE.

best,
rf

That's a huge bummer considering that he said he was going to make PE 7 for the og and that it would be the last rom he would make for the D1... -_-

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
That's a huge bummer considering that he said he was going to make PE 7 for the og and that it would be the last rom he would make for the D1... -_-

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I did say v7 would be my last rom for the o.g I actually was working on it then completely messed my source up. I had a build with a few new features (well new to p.e) but I wanted to add more and messed some things up in the process. If I can find that build on my old comp I'll post it but I did want to add more to it. But of course w the nexus being out and having little time for development over the past few months its been hard. I'll be back home on Thurs and if I find the build I'll update the apps and post this weekend but that not a promise by any means.
Those were not my intentions and I do apologize for the delay. Massive delay.as far as the nexus that is currently in development with builds being posted as you all have seen. The real work has yet begun though so hopefully great things will come out of that

KJW979

Reaction score
I did say v7 would be my last rom for the o.g I actually was working on it then completely messed my source up. I had a build with a few new features (well new to p.e) but I wanted to add more and messed some things up in the process. If I can find that build on my old comp I'll post it but I did want to add more to it. But of course w the nexus being out and having little time for development over the past few months its been hard. I'll be back home on Thurs and if I find the build I'll update the apps and post this weekend but that not a promise by any means.
Those were not my intentions and I do apologize for the delay. Massive delay.as far as the nexus that is currently in development with builds being posted as you all have seen. The real work has yet begun though so hopefully great things will come out of that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I'm hoping you find that PE7 build, back on 6.5 as that runs better than any other ROM on my phone.

Last edited:

jpin321

Reaction score
I'm glad to see some movement on the pe team, looking forward to some pe on my nexus. If you guys need a tester I'll be glad to help. :)

jpnestel

Reaction score
I noticed a 3/19 build up in case anybody hadn't noticed yet

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
unless greg says otherwise, 3/19 is the same as 3/17. it was compiled with mms which i pulled for you all a couple posts back.

i hope that saves somebody some wiping and/or flashing.

warmest,
rf