Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i can confirm that it's still actively in testing. you know greg keeps the bar up high! you guys will not be disappointed :)

sent from my galaxy nexus

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
sorry for being so queit. I had a a very bad accident early on in feb which held development up big time. I slowly started to work on the build again. Ill begin to officially release nightly builds on a regular basis once the rom is up to p.e standars. I have a little more to add before it gets to that point. Also I like to try and keep p.e a little different from other roms which at this point is def hard since roms have set the standards high. I will however say that for the nexus build I would like to keep a more overall stock experience but also have the features everyone loves. Dont worry it will still be just like p.e was for o..g just setttings and what not will flow together more smoothly.

OP
guidot

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and hope you are feeling better after the accident.

Sent from my XT862 + ICS

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you are feeling better. And don't worry about pushing to get something out, we will be ready when you are.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
sorry for being so queit. I had a a very bad accident early on in feb which held development up big time. I slowly started to work on the build again. Ill begin to officially release nightly builds on a regular basis once the rom is up to p.e standars. I have a little more to add before it gets to that point. Also I like to try and keep p.e a little different from other roms which at this point is def hard since roms have set the standards high. I will however say that for the nexus build I would like to keep a more overall stock experience but also have the features everyone loves. Dont worry it will still be just like p.e was for o..g just setttings and what not will flow together more smoothly.

Is PE7 for the OG still being worked on?

Sent from a Steel Droid using Tapatalk.