Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you know what people bragging about having a ROM before it's released does? Makes people not want to use it. Like me.

x25064

Reaction score
you know what people bragging about having a ROM before it's released does? Makes people not want to use it. Like me.

Pretty damn stupid logic if your being serious.

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
call me stupid then. we all have our own opinions. Sorry.

666ogre666

Reaction score
He's just trying to hype it up not brag about having it. I for one am glad to hear any updates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
who'd have thought that me writing about pooping my pants would be considered bragging? :)

xcape, please take it as having gotten a sneak peak of urban meyers' team, then doing what a fan does with other fans. my apologies.

sent from my galaxy nexus

Last edited:

x25064

Reaction score
with axiom no longer being released I am really hoping PE kicks as much ass on the nexus as it did on the D1.

The Race To Die

Reaction score
with axiom no longer being released I am really hoping PE kicks as much ass on the nexus as it did on the D1.

I'm thinking it'll still be released sometime after things have cooled down, but obviously probably not on RootzWiki.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey now im not the only one to take all my crap off Rootzwiki!..lol Although I don't make roms's so no one really cared..lol

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I missed Liquid... that why he's gone?

Now that we are completely off topic and hijacked this thread..lol (sorry Actngrey :( ) I can't stand Rootz because the admins there dont know how to administer a forum. It makes me feel like XDA is perfect compared to it. They allow all the crap talking you can handle, they let people sell their themes and ROM's (bye bye innovation and community help) and they let users scam people for money. And those are just the things that I have personally brought to the mod's attention and all of it so far has been ok to do.

Reaction score
I missed Liquid... that why he's gone?

Now that we are completely off topic and hijacked this thread..lol (sorry Actngrey :( ) I can't stand Rootz because the admins there dont know how to administer a forum. It makes me feel like XDA is perfect compared to it. They allow all the crap talking you can handle, they let people sell their themes and ROM's (bye bye innovation and community help) and they let users scam people for money. And those are just the things that I have personally brought to the mod's attention and all of it so far has been ok to do.

TBH, I didn't realize Liquid had left but probably. He's added a few new people to his "team" that have rubbed some devs the wrong way. It's the age old "is it kanged from CM or is it not," "do you have to give credit or do you not because it's open source..." That sort of thing.

Now, to bring this back on track and close the off topic chatter that I'm guilty of engaging in: Who's pumped that we're getting closer to a potential PE beta release? IMO, PE 4.2 was hands down the best overall ROM on the OG for speed, stability and options. Really, really looking forward to flashing Greg's work!

creaky

Reaction score
Psyched for this release too and hope all the drama and BS subsides so we can all get back to putting cool $**t on our phones!

The Race To Die

Reaction score
Yup I definitely can't wait for PE on the nexus. 4.2 and even 6.5 were amazing on the og. 4.2 being my favorite just because froyo was more stable than gingerbread.

Reaction score
Yup I definitely can't wait for PE on the nexus. 4.2 and even 6.5 were amazing on the og. 4.2 being my favorite just because froyo was more stable than gingerbread.

Yep, I agree with all of that. I threw 4.2 on a buddy's phone a couple months ago and he's blown away by it...the usual, "it's like a brand new phone!"

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex! My old OG had gotten to the point that it was struggling so much I didn't even want to play with it anymore, much less mod it. It was tough holding out for the GNex, but I got it the first day. I've been sort of hanging out over at XDA and Rootzwiki (lurking and learning, more than anything), although I'm a little disgruntled with RW right now with all the drama that's gone down the last couple of days -- and because xkape left there, for good reason (still love your work xkape!).

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more PE goodness and to getting active in the DF community again.