Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sp4zZ said:
Will the advanced camera settings from CM10 make it onto PE at some point in time?

We can look into it and discuss it. No definite answer on it for now.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FYI. That kernel had a problem with the 1350 slot. I fixed it and reuploaded it. Same link as before

Tio Gardi

Reaction score
This is correct because opening the camera would defeat the purpose of a secure lockscreen

What I mean is that after sliding to the camera my pin unlock doesn't show. It seems like it starts the camera app and goes back to the slide to unlock graphic. I can then slide to the right to the unlock option, enter my pin, and see the camera. What I'm used to is sliding to the camera, my pin unlock would be shown, I enter my pin, the phone unlocks to the camera app.

I'm sorry about not explaining it better with my previous post. Still my favorite ROM by a long shot. Thanks.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
You guys are def going to want to install today's build. Its not up yet but will be today. Gapps are updated to all 4.1.2 variants, cm circle battery was added (credit cm) and some other tweaks. Def a nice one and after a few more things we hopefully will be moving to r.c status soon and creating an actual thread

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
You guys are def going to want to install today's build. Its not up yet but will be today. Gapps are updated to all 4.1.2 variants, cm circle battery was added (credit cm) and some other tweaks. Def a nice one and after a few more things we hopefully will be moving to r.c status soon and creating an actual thread

Downloading now!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dx1881 said:
have you dropped the link yet?

Maybe....... lol newest kernel is included so no need to flash seperate.

dx1881

Reaction score
What server do you speak of?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JDROIDS

Reaction score
The 10/15 build is awesome. Running really smooth with stock (PE) kernel. Well done guys! Thanks.

dougdirt

Reaction score
Great rom again guys. Couldn't change DSS Gamma settings with stock kernel so switched to Lean and it's all good. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2