Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
First I'd like to apologize for the fact p.e hasn't been released and is long overdue. Between my accident, work, and moving there has been little time for android. Now with the release of jb I'm afraid my ics builds will be obsolete. Everyone knows that when a new updated source is released that's what everyone wants. And while things ate just now starting to get back in order in my personal life it should free up lots of time for me to begin working at a regular pace. The only thing is I'm wondering is should I wait for the jb source release and concentrate on that or continue w ics. Any opinions?

Durandgir

Reaction score
First I'd like to apologize for the fact p.e hasn't been released and is long overdue. Between my accident, work, and moving there has been little time for android. Now with the release of jb I'm afraid my ics builds will be obsolete. Everyone knows that when a new updated source is released that's what everyone wants. And while things ate just now starting to get back in order in my personal life it should free up lots of time for me to begin working at a regular pace. The only thing is I'm wondering is should I wait for the jb source release and concentrate on that or continue w ics. Any opinions?

Your releases are always worth the wait, I would say at this point it would make more sense to just skip to jb. Mainly because if jb source drops soonish then your rom will just be ignored by many since it would still be ICS source.

KJW979

Reaction score
I agree, always had great success with your og droid rom's, source be out in matter of weeks, might as well wait. Family, work, health first. More time for you if wait.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jpin321

Reaction score
I agree with these guys might at well go with jb at this point. Also if you need any non programming help I'd be glad to help out the project anywhere i can.

JDROIDS

Reaction score
I agree. Once source is released for 4.1 then ICS will be a thing of the past. For what it is worth the last test build you had for ICS was awesome.

I look forward to PE making a huge "comeback" with PEJB.

Good luck with everything in your personal life Greg.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
I agree. Once source is released for 4.1 then ICS will be a thing of the past. For what it is worth the last test build you had for ICS was awesome.

I look forward to PE making a huge "comeback" with PEJB.

Good luck with everything in your personal life Greg.

Thanks everyone. I actually added a bunch more since the last test release but haven't compiled or tested it yet. Yeah I'm sure it won't be long before source is dropped for j/b then docs roms will be. Thing of the past. I'll probably just start over w j/b then. No sense in rushing an ics rom that will be out dated when jellybean drops.

Thanks for everyone's input

The Race To Die

Reaction score
Nice, will try it out over the weekend. I can't wait for the epic return of PE! Possibly called PE n JB or just PE n J haha

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Awesome. I am assuming it is an ICS build correct? Either way I am glad to see it.

HarjoKong

Reaction score
Keeping it 100.

I'm going to stay loyal to PE, back on board and using the 7.7.12 build. I'll be patiently waiting for the jellybean.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to stay loyal to PE, back on board and using the 7.7.12 build. I'll be patiently waiting for the jellybean.

First jb build is up on the server. Its mostly stock except for somesmall speed enhancements And mainly code that was needed for the so it can compile with the stuff I needed

jpin321

Reaction score
First jb build is up on the server. Its mostly stock except for somesmall speed enhancements And mainly code that was needed for the so it can compile with the stuff I needed

Thanks Greg you got that pushed out fast.

Mzamora10

Reaction score
Great news on the JB build couldn't wait.to try it....
Only problem the link was dead.....
The wait is killing me.......