Welcome to the Nitroglycerine33 Razr Hacks Area of DF

mgarney26

Reaction score
Thanks, the Bionic does have qhd... But not super amoled ... Thanks for commenting! Still on the fence about a sealed battery

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I was at first myself but I'm finding that the battery life is actually pretty good on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
let me formally say hello everyone , lol...
I just called verizon and got an early upgrade on 1 of my lines!
my new droid razor will be here in 3 days, rofl...

Last edited:

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Anything I should be warned about up front?
Where should I go to get started in the tech side of this new device? Any suggestions for some quality reading, lol?

mgarney26

Reaction score
Anything I should be warned about up front?
Where should I go to get started in the tech side of this new device? Any suggestions for some quality reading, lol?

Well it depends...are you planning on rooting and putting custom roms on your phone? If so the forums here are a great source of info as well as the xda forums and RootzWiki forums...also I'm not much for using twitter but you can follow a lot if the devs and get all kinds of info. Just depends on what your looking to do. Also YouTube has great reviews on the razr and they really get into the technical aspect as to what this beast is capable of.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Well it depends...are you planning on rooting and putting custom roms on your phone? If so the forums here are a great source of info as well as the xda forums and RootzWiki forums...also I'm not much for using twitter but you can follow a lot if the devs and get all kinds of info. Just depends on what your looking to do. Also YouTube has great reviews on the razr and they really get into the technical aspect as to what this beast is capable of.

Thanks mate!
and yes, most devotedly plan on diving deep into modding, lol

mgarney26

Reaction score
Thanks mate!
and yes, most devotedly plan on diving deep into modding, lol

Myself as well...however I am a little paranoid when it comes to Modding my phone and I refuse to root it until an sbf file becomes available ...and yes I'm going through flash withdrawals as I type this...lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Myself as well...however I am a little paranoid when it comes to Modding my phone and I refuse to root it until an sbf file becomes available ...and yes I'm going through flash withdrawals as I type this...lol

This is smart practice...

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes...I learned it from the best...guy on here goes by the name droid2drummer...haha

Lol we are all the best brother! And I'm sure we are all withdrawaling lol. Hows the Razr treating you?

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

mgarney26

Reaction score
it was going spastic on me last night bro...losing connectivity went to restart it and it cut on and off by itself then after getting it to boot back up i was checking facebook and the words got all jumbled and about 5 screens started popping up all over the place...did a factory reset and its been nice to me today
Lol we are all the best brother! And I'm sure we are all withdrawaling lol. Hows the Razr treating you?

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
it was going spastic on me last night bro...losing connectivity went to restart it and it cut on and off by itself then after getting it to boot back up i was checking facebook and the words got all jumbled and about 5 screens started popping up all over the place...did a factory reset and its been nice to me today

Whoa! How did that happen? I don't like the sound of that. I haven't had any issues with this one so far out of the norm. I would call Verizon so they can at least have that in the notes for future reference. Maybe an app in the background or possibly the phone just had a brain fart? Lol well, as I see it now, soon we will see some awesome updates as Google buying Motorola was one main reason I chose this bad boy. Hang in there brother and remember don't be afraid of a return if need be. Gotta have it ready for hacking soon...lmao

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!