Welcome to the Moto E Forums!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Not much else to say except the Moto E at $129.00 is truly a steal for an entry level device. If the Moto G was their highest selling smartphone there's no telling what the E will do. Motorola is using Nokia's formula that they used back in the day to dominate. "Dirt Cheap and good"

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
First I've heard of it (apparently been living under a rock!). Someone please tell me if there is/will be a CDMA (Verizon) variant!

EDIT: OK, so I see "CDMA 800/850/1900" on the spec sheet -- maybe the CDMA version will be available later?

-Matt

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
At $129. it's a good backup device. Or the one you take hunting/fishing or to beach.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
At $129. it's a good backup device. Or the one you take hunting/fishing or to beach.

That would be a phone I would put on like a straight talk and give it to a young teen or teenager. Be a good lesson where you make him/her pay the bill.

GilmourD3

Reaction score
What are the chances you can buy this straight up for VZW? My parents need new phones. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

rockyisle

Reaction score
What the Heck???

Just received the email today on the Moto E contest... I came here to the forum and the contest closed on the 21st of May? Why bother send me the email today - May 24th? Just wondering who is your web master????
Rockyisle

dodger4

Reaction score
Just received the email today on the Moto E contest... I came here to the forum and the contest closed on the 21st of May? Why bother send me the email today - May 24th? Just wondering who is your web master????
Rockyisle

+1. What's the sense in getting all sweated up about a contest that's already closed??

BUT that being said...it was good to get the heads-up on this unit. Seems like good value.

dodger4

Reaction score
Trying to find out if it's unlocked, and also if the dual-sim "option" is readily available in Canada. i.e. is it branded to specific carriers?

And why have it as an option?? Surely the physical design doesn't vary with the same model?

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
Trying to find out if it's unlocked, and also if the dual-sim "option" is readily available in Canada. i.e. is it branded to specific carriers?

And why have it as an option?? Surely the physical design doesn't vary with the same model?
According to the DF Newsletter I got today it is unlocked
At just $129 bucks OFF Contract and unlocked, this is the most affordable value in smartphones ever made.
And this Motorola page has the specs and which models require a sim
Moto E by Motorola - A Google Company

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score