Welcome to the LG Spectrum 2 Forums!

Layvin1

Reaction score
You guys are awesome......I am currently doing the Spongebob happy dance!

Side note: Does anyone have a problem with the YouTube app making their phone glitch....it has caused one full reboot also and 2 partial. ???

Sent from the Best overlooked phone in the market. LG SPECTRUM²

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
You guys are awesome......I am currently doing the Spongebob happy dance!

Side note: Does anyone have a problem with the YouTube app making their phone glitch....it has caused one full reboot also and 2 partial. ???

Does the phone get hot and reboot?

JimiMack

Reaction score
Thank you :) Does everything work on the Rom? Can we trouble you for a link and the method to install? Thanks.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Thank you :) Does everything work on the Rom? Can we trouble you for a link and the method to install? Thanks.

As soon as it is tested I will create a thread with links... Although I will let Asian take care of the install directions as I am doing all this blind.....LOL

Layvin1

Reaction score
As soon as it is tested I will create a thread with links... Although I will let Asian take care of the install directions as I am doing all this blind.....LOL

A blind programmer...... Damn I bet that's rough on a brail keyboard! O:)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
A blind programmer...... Damn I bet that's rough on a brail keyboard! O:)

yeah but it makes it REALLY easy to get the screens set up how I want them to look!! LOL He should be getting ready to flash again as I am typing this.

asianflavor

Reaction score
Sorry guys.. no good news yet. I need to call it for the night since the wife is getting super pissed now that I am in my dungeon.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have another link IF someone wants to try it... If not we can get back at it tmw..... PM me if you want to jump on board with testing.

micrors4

Reaction score
If I try it and something goes wrong would I be able to fix it by restoring it or would I run the risk of bricking my phone again. I will try it if I know the phone can be restored somehow.

Layvin1

Reaction score
If I try it and something goes wrong would I be able to fix it by restoring it or would I run the risk of bricking my phone again. I will try it if I know the phone can be restored somehow.

You'll have to take all the steps of flashing the factory image back on your phone but it shouldnt be a problem. Use the recovery we have to make a backup of your current situation and then you can restore that once you root the new factory image.
I PM'd Miller last night to let him know I would test it out..... He said he had Flavor trying out something and depending on how that went he would let me know...haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they are working on an official thread cause it was success.......one can only hope.