Welcome to the Droid RAZR HD Forums!!

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
bacK_N_87 said:
I didn't know that. I wonder will they take my D1?

You're best bet is to sell your D1 on eBay. You could probably get about $60 for it in good shape.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Has anyone given thought to the looks of the RAZR HD? I am a little worried that Apple will pull an "Apple" and sue Motorola over the design. The sides of the phone look strikingly similar to the iPhone. I'm not 100% sure I like that, as I don't want people asking me "Is that the new iPhone?"

joshxdroid

Reaction score
StephenC said:
Has anyone given thought to the looks of the RAZR HD? I am a little worried that Apple will pull an "Apple" and sue Motorola over the design. The sides of the phone look strikingly similar to the iPhone. I'm not 100% sure I like that, as I don't want people asking me "Is that the new iPhone?"

Because the housing has silver on the side? Yeah i guess i can see a vague similarity, but i think it looks way better than the iphone. i think they would have a hard time suing over the color of the side housing, but apple would probably try

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
joshxdroid said:
Because the housing has silver on the side? Yeah i guess i can see a vague similarity, but i think it looks way better than the iphone. i think they would have a hard time suing over the color of the side housing, but apple would probably try

Oh I agree entirely that the phone looks better than the iPhone. But yes I guarantee Apple will try to sue over this.

tdperry

Reaction score
Um I think if you have a Razr now you don't qualify for the $100 towards an upgrade. Only Motorola devices not receiving the JB update qualify.

That's why I have a Droid X sitting in the drawer. $100 will help since I am going to purchase outright.
Going to get an IPhone 5 at the same time just to play with (also purchased outright).

TAPPED in on my (now unlocked bootloader) Verizon S3

joshxdroid

Reaction score
tdperry said:
That's why I have a Droid X sitting in the drawer. $100 will help since I am going to purchase outright.
Going to get an IPhone 5 at the same time just to play with (also purchased outright).

TAPPED in on my (now unlocked bootloader) Verizon S3

Only Motorola devices from 2011/2012 are getting jelly bean/$100. So unfortunately Droid x is out. Let me go of the top of my head and say Droid 3, Droid bionic, Droid x2 possibly? Those would be the ones getting $100 in my opinion. Then RAZR and maxx will probably get jelly bean

needadroid

Reaction score
Does anybody think they have an idea on month the razr HD will come out or its price because I'll be able to upgrade in the 2nd week of Oct. and I really want the razr HD but Idon't think I can wait until november with the phone i have now and I dont have $200 for the razr HD. :/

joshxdroid

Reaction score
My best guess is begining to mid nov. Definitely by Thanksgiving. And pricing guess would be $199 for the hd and $299 for the hd maxx. That would line up with the M being $99

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
needadroid said:
Does anybody think they have an idea on month the razr HD will come out or its price because I'll be able to upgrade in the 2nd week of Oct. and I really want the razr HD but Idon't think I can wait until november with the phone i have now and I dont have $200 for the razr HD. :/

I'm not sure but if you can hold out wait on the HD do it. You will beat yourself up later if you don't get what you want.

menorah

Reaction score
Just knew to a droid razor and want to know how to overcome not being able to play audio from web sites using m3u files.
Any help? Thanks, menorah

majp89

Reaction score
Just knew to a droid razor and want to know how to overcome not being able to play audio from web sites using m3u files.
Any help? Thanks, menorah

Try using an app like WinAmp or Poweramp to play the audio files. WinAmp pretty much plays anything you throw at it. Well, so does Poweramp.