Welcome to the Droid Lab

MotoCache1

Chief Droid Scientist
Reaction score
Much like we have a separate forum for each ROM developer and Theme developer to release and support their works, DF has elected to create this forum for the release and support of the (somewhat odd) development that I'm doing. I mostly focus on custom SBF files and "recovery packages" to fix "big rock" type problems (problems affecting lots of people).

The "Droid Labs" will be where I release new items, and support those items (hopefully with the excellent assistance of the Rescue Squad crew as they are one of the biggest users of my works).

If at any point any "Lab specific" rules are implemented, etc., this post will be updated and then a new post will be made in this topic announcing the update.

That's it for now -- again, welcome to the Droid Lab.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Lab has a ring to it.

Sort of like the intro to Jib Jab : )

Best wishes to you and DL

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
copy topics here, close originals with link in last post to here.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thought that messed up google links too, but if not is best way.

OP
MotoCache1

MotoCache1

Chief Droid Scientist
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll do some tests and see what I see. The monster "root any OS" topic has tons of links inside it that point to specific posts within the topic so I'll do some tests to see if the redirect functionality of the forum is smart enough to bounce those to the new location as well.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto, hopefully, this will somehow support the RS. Is there a way to redirect posts in the RS sections to here?

Mike

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto, hopefully, this will somehow support the RS. Is there a way to redirect posts in the RS sections to here?

Mike

This is not a private area. The forum can see it and so you can re direct people here if the lab is needed.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It seems as if Droid Forums is evolving for the better every day...this is yet another brilliant idea

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Evolved

It seems as if Droid Forums is evolving for the better every day...this is yet another brilliant idea

Thanks for the thought DF has evolved again. If I can get my newest project together. It will move DF to elite status for both a forum and news. Your one stop shop for sure!!!

BTW the logo may make a boot animation on the Droid and Droid X so thanks for that too :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If I can get my newest project together. It will move DF to elite status for both a forum and news. Your one stop shop for sure!!!
Thought we were already L337?

: )

You mean it will take us into the stratosphere and beyond booyah!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I can get my newest project together. It will move DF to elite status for both a forum and news. Your one stop shop for sure!!!
Thought we were already L337?

: )

You mean it will take us into the stratosphere and beyond booyah!!

Yep if I can finish this deal DF will move in to orbit buddy dancedroid.

OP
MotoCache1

MotoCache1

Chief Droid Scientist
Reaction score
JimMariner moved the original "root any OS" topic here into the Lab and the internal links properly redirect as well. Thanks Jim!

I can't wait to find out what Miami has cookin'. Sounds interesting.