Welcome to the Droid Incredible 4G Forum!

Reaction score
This might help answer some of the camera questions a bit: Quick Hands-on With the DROID Incredible 4G LTE – Droid Life

It'll be an awesome camera regardless, but if that quick capture thing is important, it sounds like it might not be exactly the same as the One series.

That feature isn't important but it would have been really cool to have on the phone. The pictures I take with the Thunderbolt come out great so I imagine that pictures taken with the Incredible 4g will be the same quality. Taking a picture while recording a video should be a nice feature if I ever get the opportunity to use it.

thebeeobee

Reaction score
That feature isn't important but it would have been really cool to have on the phone. The pictures I take with the Thunderbolt come out great so I imagine that pictures taken with the Incredible 4g will be the same quality. Taking a picture while recording a video should be a nice feature if I ever get the opportunity to use it.

I saw a few videos from today that showed that pictures during video recording (and playback) are possible. The burst mode where you just hold down the button, which the chip was responsible for, is not available.

I guess a workaround would be to just record video and and take pics of the frames you want, and in that way you can get that same results as burst mode.

Who has the cheapest 32GB cards btw? I'm going to buy one in advance.

Also, I would have to think not having the imagesense chip means that it will be prices lower than it would have been if it had it. Come on Verizon, $99. :)

thebeeobee

Reaction score
This post claims a quadrant score of 4600.

To put that in perspective:

benchmark_htc_onex_att2.png

The AT&T One X (with the 1.5ghz snapdragon) has about a 5000 score. The Gnex around 2000!

dweitzenhoffer

Reaction score
I had the 2 and now have the 4g lte. pretty slick though I find it hard to get a clear picture with the camera. Anyone else having issues with the camera vs. previous incredible ?

I've had both the Incredible 1 & 2 and I loved them both. Coming from an Dinc 1 the new Dinc will blow you away with how nice it is. My wife is using my Dinc 2 until her upgrade time comes and the Dinc 4g looks like a contender depending on the price. As for me the specs on it just aren't there for me to want to move away from my Rezound. Besides I'm not due for an upgrade for a while.

stacymenendez

Reaction score
The camera on the 4GTE

I had the 2 and now have the 4g lte. pretty slick though I find it hard to get a clear picture with the camera. Anyone else having issues with the camera vs. previous incredible ?

LOL, I must be really shaky or maybe using the autofocus is just too much for me to handle. For every 3 pics I take, I only get 1 non-blurry shot. Should I switch to a different mode?