Welcome to the Amazon Fire Phone Forum!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest addition of DroidForums.net dedicated to the first Android Phone from Amazon. The Amazon Fire Phone!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Cheers :big smile:

feverhost

Reaction score
The hardware specs look decent considering the price. I haven't seen mention of battery life, or did I miss that?

If you're a big time Amazonian, you'll probably like this phone as it ties a lot of Amazon services together. If not, I think some people will check it out, most will pass. I don't see this being a big game changer (like Bezos mentioned with the Kindle)... but if definitely has the 'option' to become quite popular. We'll have to sit back and see who jumps ship.

I'm saying this is an Amazon Prime, Fire TV, 2 Fire Kindle owner... among my gazillion Android gadgets.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Fire is on fire. Someone will hands-on review it shortly I'm sure. (Bedsides Bezos):biggrin:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
The visual effects do look pretty sweet. [video=youtube;_44wTL3u9I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_44wTL3u9I8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking somewhere in all these posts/threads this was posted but I didn't see it. Worth a look.

[video=youtube;w95kwXy_MOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w95kwXy_MOY[/video]