Welcome Post

TomNew8610

Reaction score
Hi Droid Fans,
I am a new owner of a Droid Pro. I traded in my Blackberry for a phone with similar functions, but better connectivity to the web. I found the forums site because I’m looking for information on how to transfer all my contacts.
Tom

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Droid Fans,
I am a new owner of a Droid Pro. I traded in my Blackberry for a phone with similar functions, but better connectivity to the web. I found the forums site because I’m looking for information on how to transfer all my contacts.
Tom

Where are your contacts currently? Verizon offers their contact back up assistant, I haven't used it. The other way and really the best way since you have a google phone is to move your contacts to your gmail account. You will need to create csv files to do this. All instructions are in gmail on line.

You really want gmail to be the back up for your contacts, it's also a good place to manage your contacts as well.

OP
T

TomNew8610

Reaction score
Outlook Contacts

Hi Hook,
All of my contacts are on our server. I used our web mail to sync my phone and from what I can see is that I only got about 3,000 of my 3,500 contacts.
Tom

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. The Pro is new but there is a section in the Forum that may help.

Mike