welcome mycomputerdoctor to the DF development family

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Developing for the Nexus, Thunderbolt, and Fascinate on Factory ROM - We are real glad to have you on board with us and look forward to what you are bringing to the table :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mycomputerdoctor

FactoryROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.mycomputerdoctor.net
Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to blessing the community with some Android magic. As things continue to progress in the Android
world, there is always a learning curve to overcome with newly released operating systems so hang tight while the journey begins.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to DF doc! Glad to have you on board! :biggrin:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome aboard and welcome to the family :)

Great to have you here!

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to blessing the community with some Android magic. As things continue to progress in the Android
world, there is always a learning curve to overcome with newly released operating systems so hang tight while the journey begins.

Awesome first post, we're excited for future development :big smile:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

coverton341

Reaction score
Welcome! Looking forward to your work in the future. Always happy to have more developers :biggrin:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice, welcome! When we get a good, full version of CWR, I'll be glad to try anything you or anything else has for some testing.

coverton341

Reaction score
Nice, welcome! When we get a good, full version of CWR, I'll be glad to try anything you or anything else has for some testing.

Here is a link to xda for a CWR in the works: [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery *LTE Edition* (IN NEED OF TESTING) - xda-developers

It works well with the exception of mounting the sd card...since there isn't one. Yes, it says in need of testing so it is likely to change a few times over before the final release, but so far so good on my GN. Nandroid backup and restore works, haven't had the chance to flash a ROM though.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!! I can't wait to see what you bring to my soon to be purchased Nexus. Let us know if you need anything :biggrin:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to xda for a CWR in the works: [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery *LTE Edition* (IN NEED OF TESTING) - xda-developers

It works well with the exception of mounting the sd card...since there isn't one. Yes, it says in need of testing so it is likely to change a few times over before the final release, but so far so good on my GN. Nandroid backup and restore works, haven't had the chance to flash a ROM though.
Didn't get his instructions.. so I flashed the GSM version through ROM manager. Worked perfect.

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my Android device.

coverton341

Reaction score
Didn't get his instructions.. so I flashed the GSM version through ROM manager. Worked perfect.

Set your phone in fastboot mode (like you were unlocking the boot loader), put the file in the folder you named root to unlock your bootloader, run fastboot flash recovery LTErecovery_cwr.img (fastboot-windows, -mac, or -linux system depending) (also at this point you need the device connected to the PC and you are running this command in a command prompt, just to be thorough), and then I just keyed up on the volume until it said recovery and hit power.

Regardless, if the GSM version is working for you more power to you. It's great that the dev community is already hot on this device isn't it? :icon_ lala: