1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Welcome back ChevyNo1!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Cdjones187, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 New Member

Just thought I would say welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation and am looking forward to 4.8+!
  2. Bro Duran

Bro Duran New Member

You better be careful asking a dev when his next rom is coming out. It will start another thread about what is hounding and what isn't. ;-) I know you weren't asking, but it will be mis-read and start a fire storm.
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

LOL - thx! And I cleared that other thread up - I don't mind the asking. But not all devs are as friendly as me ;)
  4. jerroedr

jerroedr New Member

lol. people were getting butt hurt over on that thread lol
  5. ironman77

ironman77 New Member

Simply Stunning for Droid X?

Chevy,

I'm a very big fan of simply stunning and was really the main rom I rocked with my OG Droid. I now have a Droid X and I'm sure you've got this question before in the past but I figured I would ask... Do you have anything in the works for some SS for the Droid X. I really miss having your Rom / SS blue theme. We have our fingers crossed and really hope we will see SS blue for the Droid X in the near future it would be considered a big leap forward for the Droid X community. Thanks again for all your amazing workdancedroid

Motorola Droid X /rooted/ Froyo 2.3.15 Deodexed/ BGX Themed
  6. fish1552

fish1552 XOOM RS Team Lead Premium Member

Hey, I'd like to welcome him back too. And I'm actually glad he took a vacation. It gave me time to mess with OTHER stuff on my Droid and customize things like the boot logo and mess with my new boot animations.

If he kept pumping out all his great creations on the same schedule, I never would have had to time to play with those. I barely get his new one loaded on mine and a bunch of my friends I've converted, and BAM! New version of SS! And the cycle continues all over again! LOL

As far as people getting offended or beating a dead horse over any new updates, they should be grateful the devs do what they do and be content to use what they have available. I know I couldn't stand a bunch of ungrateful _______ (use your own choice word) getting snotty while I was doing this all on my own time. And it's probably just the people who most likely don't donate to him for all his hard work anyway.
  7. Bro Duran

Bro Duran New Member

I try to donate to chevy with every new rom of his I use, even if it is only a double deuce.
  8. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ironman - my Droid X arrived JUST before vacation - so barely any time to play with it. I DID get this done though before I put Froyo on it ;) So in short - SS will be on the X :)

[​IMG]
  9. y0rk

y0rk New Member

and here I was worried about losing the look if I upgraded my phone. :)

If you send me framework files I can get a head start on any image differences for you.