Weirdest place you have ever left your phone?

Jmart922

Reaction score
I'm with abe, I accidentally left my phone in the freezer, for like 15 mins, but no harm done, still on first droid

HalfOffTuesdays

Reaction score
Left my Droid on the wing of my buddy's STI. He drove 20 minutes home from my house and it somehow managed to not fall off. It didn't have a case on it either.

Got lucky somehow.

abstractglam

Reaction score
I left mine on the hood of my car at a theme park... heard something fall off as I drove away yet somehow it did not dawn on me or my friend that was riding with me :huh: I didn't realize it until I was 30 minutes away and the park was already closed... had to do an insurance claim and consider it lost... I was not about to drive all the way back to the park the next day (two hour drive) for a phone that had probably been ran over or taken home.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
in my hand thinking its lost while talking on it saying i lost my phone to the other person while they are laughing at me

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
in my hand thinking its lost while talking on it saying i lost my phone to the other person while they are laughing at me

I was gonna post the same thing! Thanks for making me feel better.

Only happened once. I was walking out the door to meet up with my buddy, and I had a habit of feeling my pockets fir my keys, wallet, and phone. I did so and started back to the house stating I didn't have my phone...

Emitted from X.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

I was gonna post the same thing! Thanks for making me feel better.

Only happened once. I was walking out the door to meet up with my buddy, and I had a habit of feeling my pockets fir my keys, wallet, and phone. I did so and started back to the house stating I didn't have my phone...

Emitted from X.

i have done it a few times

Sal R.

Reaction score
Not me, but some dude left his release day DX at the sbux pick up counter and I happen to pick it up. He was texting his own phone begging for it back.

I replied.

True story.

Didn't get a reward though, but it was my good deed for the day.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Usually in my underwear....

Well, like my handgun, I place it in my underwear while sitting on the pot. Makes it hard to forget! How many cops and secret service people left their guns on the back of the john!?!?!

Well I follow the same principal with my phone as I do with my handgun.

Drop trou and drop the phone on top.

:facepalm: TMI! Please remind me to never borrow your phone :rofl3:

Gee223

Reaction score
I left my Storm in the freezer too. It wouldn't charge so I set it there for a few to cool down.... Then I grabbed the 90 proof peppermint out for a cold taste of minty refreshment (with a beer chaser) and it took me another 45 minutes to find the phone.

When the DX arrives I think I may leave the Storm on a pound or two of tannerite, or maybe under a flower pot of thermite! :-O

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I left my Storm in the freezer too. It wouldn't charge so I set it there for a few to cool down.... Then I grabbed the 90 proof peppermint out for a cold taste of minty refreshment (with a beer chaser) and it took me another 45 minutes to find the phone.

When the DX arrives I think I may leave the Storm on a pound or two of tannerite, or maybe under a flower pot of thermite! :-O

Omg you're going to be so HAPPY! :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

I'm even excited for you! :rofl3:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I left mine in a shopping cart in WalMart. Not a Droid a Blackberry Storm. Pushed it into one of those cart bays and drove off. Got about a mile from the store and I realized what I had done.

Fortunately it was still in the cart. Probably somebody looked at it and said, "huh, Blackberry Storm what a piece of garbage." lol.

R

RETG

At the bottom of a canyon in the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park. This was years ago, and was an LG model.
It fell off the belt.
Didn't have 500 feet of rope to repel down and retrieve it.
Was not going to walk about ten miles around the canyon to try and retrieve it.
Probably broken anyway, it fell 500 feet.
Probably still there, unless some buzzard took it back to the nest.:)

alboboy10

Reaction score
Checkstand at safeway...
Left the parking lot, got home went to text and couldnt.. :(
Drove back tearing a55 through the streets and
I ran back inside in a panic and the checkstand lady looked at me smiling and said "forget somethin..?"
I said "yes my phone!"
she pulled it out of the drawer under her register and gave it back to me. :)

Ive never forgot my phone anywhere else before...

Screw the phone. I like your goat. My friend has a yellow one. Looks like a crazy cabbie lol