Weirdest place you have ever left your phone?

drunkclever

Reaction score
Lol, i left my phone on the trunck of my car... drove 1.5 miles through traffic, someone behind me got out their car and said hey, you left your phone on your car, lol? I was wow. Emazed, i gave him some cash :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
in my back pocket

lol no but for real i grabbed something out of the freezer one time and set my phone in there for about an hour when i went to put the bag back. no harm :)

takers

Reaction score
on the bed of my truck...reason I am on my 2nd X.

before that I left my phone sitting on a bench on a pier at the beach only to go back in the morning and find it exactally where i left it

mtz_gto

Reaction score
Checkstand at safeway...
Left the parking lot, got home went to text and couldnt.. :(
Drove back tearing a55 through the streets and
I ran back inside in a panic and the checkstand lady looked at me smiling and said "forget somethin..?"
I said "yes my phone!"
she pulled it out of the drawer under her register and gave it back to me. :)

Ive never forgot my phone anywhere else before...

Reaction score
Walking through the fire station with my phone in my hand, we got toned out for a structure fire. I set my phone on the side step of the engine while I put on my gear and quickly jumped on the engine. En route, I had the horrible realization that I left my phone on the step :O . I looked out the rear cab window and could see my phone sitting there as we tore around corners. Luckily, I had a silicone case on it, which provided enough grip to keep it from sliding off. When we arrived I threw the phone in the cab and went to work, that seemed like one of the longest responses ever even though we were there in 4 minutes lol.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
In the backroom at a strip club in Niagra Falls a few weeks back. Was carrying it in my back pocket, got a dance, didn't want to crush my phone, so I took it out and put it on the table. Left. Got another dance a few minutes later from a different girl. Saw my phone back there and was SOOOOO HAPPY that I found it. Didn't even realize it was gone for the 15 or 20 minutes I was back in the main area. Thank goodness there weren't a lot of 'dances' going on at the 'Downer that night.

joeymoose

Reaction score
On the cement of my local post office parking lot. Somehow it fell out of my suits inside breast pocket. Got home and went to call me wife... Called my phone and some guy had it, he told me it was run over :( still worked great but I had to get a new one cuz the scratches were fugly...

pumbaa

Reaction score
Usually in my underwear....

Well, like my handgun, I place it in my underwear while sitting on the pot. Makes it hard to forget! How many cops and secret service people left their guns on the back of the john!?!?!

Well I follow the same principal with my phone as I do with my handgun.

Drop trou and drop the phone on top.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Speaking of toilets, I heard a funny story today...a friends mom had her flip-phone in her back pocket and stood up from the toilet, the phone fell in and it was an automatic flush...so wooosh, it was gone

Reaction score
In the ladies bathroom at a local club.

The line was too long in the men's room and I figured the ladies wouldn't mind their seats being pre-moistened.

portermac

Reaction score
I'm a plumber and have encountered many phones stuck in the toilet. Been waiting on a droid x. Updates not for another sixteen months.