1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weird unplug issue after froyo...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by buffalo_nickel, Sep 28, 2010.

1. buffalo_nickel

buffalo_nickel New Member

Since I upgraded to the official froyo on my phone, when it's done charging and I pull the plug out the screen does not come on like it used to, instead the back light seems like its on (but no picture) until I unlock and lock the phone again (then it's normal and completely black)...anyone else experiencing this or know why it might be happening? Is it something I should be worried about?? thanks!
  2. abe7333

abe7333 New Member

I have noticed that too. Idk why. Anybody?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X
  3. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

+1
    But only randomly for me. Sometimes it will not turn any light on, sometimes it seems like the back light is on but a blank screen.
    Haven't been able to narrow it down to anything..charging mode/pc mode/etc..brightness level/etc.
  4. abe7333

abe7333 New Member

Same here

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X