Weird things happening?!?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Cdjones187, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently downgraded to 2.0.1 so i could do a fresh custom rom install (SS4.5) After i rooted I proceeded to flash simply stunning 4.5. When my phone rebooted i noticed that the wallpaper was a wallpaper from the fisrt time i had SS4.5 on my phone... But since then i have had 3 different roms on my phone and have wiped at least 30 times. Also formatted my sd card. Any reason this would happen?? Just really confused, was hoping to have a fresh rom running but this is clearly not "fresh"..

Just noticed that my phone is trying to restore applications????? This hasnt happened before.. lol

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  2. metiCkOne

metiCkOne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry, your wallpaper gets saved by google, so when you sign back in it comes back. If you want to avoid this, skip the login process by hitting the upper left hand corner, upper right hand corner, lower right hand corner, lower left hand corner of the screen with the green droid on it.

3. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0

So all 4 sides of the screen? Wow, that would of saved me so much time. Think ive gone through the : skip skip sign in skip process 100 times this week (just got the phone). This is the first time its ever done this, its also re-downloading all my applications. Kinda cool but didnt expect it to download 100+ apps when i only use 20 of them. Thanks for the tip, will definately come in hand very soon!

4. metiCkOne

metiCkOne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah Google saves just about everything. Everything but the wallpaper will come back using this process. Well, once you sign back in anyway.

5. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0

Google is taking over the world, one droid at a time!

Search tags for this page

droid razr doing weird stuff

my motorola droid does weird things when its hot