1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weird Setcpu issue...

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Petey, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Petey

Petey New Member

Hey guys,

I did a search but didn't see anything that matched the problem I was having. I posted this in another thread but the thread hasn't gotten any responses (and my post was somewhat off-topic anyway), so I thought a new thread might get some more looks.

Anyway, I've been using Setcpu for a while but I recently noticed an odd occurrence. In the "Advanced" tab, every option will often display a "-1". After I put in the numbers that should be there, I'll exit out of the app. Then when I go back into Setcpu, I'll see the "-1" for everything under the "Advanced" tab. Sometimes it will show "normal" settings, but often not the ones I've put in myself. I'm using GPA 15 2.33 from Bugless Beast/Peter Alfonso, and I've noticed the issue on both Pete's .2 and .3 kernels. I have the "Set on Boot" option checked.

It's really weird and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar.
  2. sandfreak

sandfreak New Member

i've never changed anything in the advanced tab, so i don't see what you're talking about..but figured i'd post just to bump the thread :)