1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

weird problem.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by rlfitz, Sep 11, 2012.

1. rlfitz

rlfitz New Member

I have an S3 with SwiftKey 3 installed on it for the keyboard. When i am trying to comment in the facebook app it all works fine. But when i get a gmail saying someone replied to a post and click on the see post button i get this weird problem. It takes me to the comment but when i tap the comment field to reply it opens a box with a bunch of my previous posts in facebook. It covers the text field so i cant see what i am typing. It only does it when i go to facebook from Gmail. I tried switching back to the samsung keyboard and it still does it. So its nothing to do with swiftkey. Anyone had this happen? How do i make that stop happening? Its really annoying. Here is a screen shot of what im talking about.
    Thanks all.
  2. rlfitz

rlfitz New Member

Nobody?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2