Weird Pandora problem

Ridley

Reaction score
When I started up Pandora Radio today, i got a quick error message and it closed. when i restarted it, it started fine, but all my channels are now listed twice. If I try to delete one instance of a channel, it deletes both of them.

I guess the only recourse is to reinstall the whole shebang.

Anyone else ever have this happen?

ShowTime

Reaction score
I've never experienced this problem, so I don't have an answer for you. But I wanted to post a thank you. I've had Pandora on my phone since day 1 and never messed around within the various menus enough to figure out how to add a second channel. I just assumed I could only have one at a time... :rolleyes: after reading your post I went back and finally found the right menu to add multiple channels and now I love this phone even more. So the least I can do is give you a bump back to the top. :biggrin:

Tegamal

Reaction score
Wish I could be more helpful, but I've never had this happen to me. Never had any issues (short of not connecting) with Pandora.

Reaction score
I started getting double channels after I used it on my computer. It can get a little old. I do not know how to fix it though. I would like know how though.

cisco0910

Reaction score
Sorry i don't have an answer to your prob cause fortunately i've never had one like that. The one issue i do have with it although minor it's quite annoying is that my bluetooth headsets won't work with it as far as skipping tracks but it works perfectly fine with tunewiki..

sstrool

Reaction score
Here is the answer,. logout from the device and log back in. This will refresh your stations.
I received this information from Pandora support via email about a month ago.

masterxchief

Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack the thread but since there are pandora users here, Does anyone get light popping or crackling sounds every few seconds with pandora?

Funky145

Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack the thread but since there are pandora users here, Does anyone get light popping or crackling sounds every few seconds with pandora?

Yes, I hear digital artifacts when I have the media volume turned all the way up. Unfortunately, the only fix I've found is to turn it down a couple of ticks.

Reaction score
I really don't think I have ever heard them before. I even play it through my car stereo where I can hear it even louder. Maybe try changing the audio quality setting.

artc33

Reaction score
having the same two problems, twice the channels and i do hear some minor noises, i thought i was my speakers at first, but when i tried different speakers it was the same. i'll try the signing out and i'll get back to you guys.

artc33

Reaction score
all right! so i signed out-signed back in and that did the trick, thank you guys.