Weird new Market problem.

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by anuraj1, Jul 7, 2010.

1. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using BB.4 since it came out, and I've been having a somewhat slow market, but today I noticed a new problem.

Firstly, a free app that I uninstalled (a game called toss it) won't disappear from my downloads screen.

And now, only my paid apps appear in my downloads screen. None of the free apps show up at all, so I can't tell if any need to be updated. But that one damn uninstalled free app is still at the top of the list!

Any ideas?

2. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try powering down the phone and pulling the battery for a minute or two. Also if you're using Titanium Backup, locate the market application and perform a restore of that application.

3. bdr0023

bdr0023 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, same happened with mine, titanium restore fixed it for me

4. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank for the suggestions guys.

Battery pull didn't help, and apparently Titanium hasn't been backing up my system apps when I do a batch backup. I chose Market in Titanium, and there wasn't a restore option, but there was a "clear data" option. I wonder if it is the same as the clear data in the settings menu.

Anyway, I chose "clear data" and the market had me accept the Terms of Service again, and then detected all the apps.

Thanks again for the help!