1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weird issue with touch screen responsiveness

Discussion in 'Steel Droid - D3' started by Kickbut101, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Kickbut101

Kickbut101 New Member

Okay so I downloaded and installed the 5.1 ICS ROM about a month ago and as of this last week I've noticed my touch screen and touch buttons are nonresponsive if I open my keyboard. and better yet if I leave my keyboard open for more than 5 seconds sliding the keyboard closed again doesn't let me regain touch screen response (which it normally does if I DO close my keyboard in less than 5 sec). To get it to work again I have to wait like 15 seconds and be sure to lock and then unlock my phone with the physical button on top before I get a response. I am using LauncherPro for my homescreen, and GO SMS Pro, for txting, not sure if those pertain to this but I was just wondering if anybody else had weird problems like this.

Thanks for looking.
  2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb New Member

I assume you've tried simply rebooting the phone. If not, give it a go. If you have and it's not fixed it I would try a factory reset (wipe data/cache from bootstrap/safestrap) and see if that doesn't bring it back. If not, I would say you've got defective hardware. To eliminate that you could flash back to stock and see if the problem persists. You may have to just to get the phone back to Big V for repair/replacement.
Search tags for this page
htc one acting weird
htc one x acting weird
htc one x screen acting weird
htc rezound acting funny
htc rezound screen acting funny
htc rezound touch screen issues
htc rezound touch screen problems

my touch screen is acting funny

my touch screen is acting weird

rezound touch screen issues

rezound touch screen problems