weird gmail login prob...

b0n3s

Reaction score
Ok I ve had this phone for about a month now and haven't really thought about this question until now.

Here's the problem, I had a google account for a while using a yahoo email address and when I got the phone I somehow I set the gmail to my the same user name as my yahoo mail account. I get emails through this new gmail accounton my droid, but when I get on a computer I can't log on to see emails to this gmail address.

I don't know if its really a big deal, it feels like I got a phantom gmail address. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

OP
B

b0n3s

Reaction score
Any help??? Pretty much the Gmail account works on my droid but can't login on the computer(I'm using the right password)

droider4life

Reaction score
Sorry I would help if I could.. I have never had this problem before... good luck.. hopefully someone smarter than I will come to ur rescue..

OP
B

b0n3s

Reaction score
Its all good the way I look at it now is it works on the phone and nothing important goes to that account.

rbt0424

Reaction score
gmail problem

I had a similar issue, what I did was remove my gmail account from the phone and then added it again. Try it and that might work.
I also experienced a problem not long ago when someone hacked into my gmail and started sending out spam emails to all my friends. So, if you want to secure your Gmail account from being hacked then I would recommend doing the 2-step gmail login feature.. Gmail Login

Last edited: