weird error help "error running priveleges"!?

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
which options in Titanium backup should i use to not mess this up again haha?

knelso0

Reaction score
Help. Still can't get root access

Hi. I'm currently running the same smokeglass v6.0 ROM. I have lost all my SU access and can't seem to get it back. Has there been a verified solution to this problem?? Please help me out and THANK YOU!!!

knelso.

knelso0

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the new droid-root.zip file and installed it. it didn't work. do I need to erase the current SU application (the ninja?). Also, I tried to go into the app manager to delete the SU app, but it wouldn't even show up under "manage applications". (my issue I'm having is that I installed the SmokedGlass v6.0 and have lost my ROOT access.

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
thats the same prob i had. i think its smoked glass.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

knelso0

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the new droid-root.zip file and installed it. it didn't work. do I need to erase the current SU application (the ninja?). Also, I tried to go into the app manager to delete the SU app, but it wouldn't even show up under "manage applications". (my issue I'm having is that I installed the SmokedGlass v6.0 and have lost my ROOT access.
UPDATE: I just rebooted in recovery mode and did a backup restore of a previous working Rom. I will just do the manual install of the new smokedglass version instead of using Rom. Manager.